Latest North News Headlines
- Boats, trains and automobiles: Nunavut family travels to Winnipeg without boarding a plane
- Whitehorse Bhangra dancer shows off Yukon to the world
- 'On the Land' and down the Mackenzie: Locals show culture, issues to conversation NGOs
- Nunavut Tunngavik president presses for Inuits' rights to co-ownership of Franklin artifacts
Parks Canada underwater archeologists explore the wreck off the coast of Nunavut
First Nations teens in the Yukon have taken traditional hunting paths and turned them into acclaimed mountain bike trails.
Sebastian Jones of Dawson City had to haul a bunch of gear across the ice-covered Yukon River. He hit upon a novel - and very Canadian - solution.
Darrell Otto breeds about 45,000 Chinook salmon every year, a number he hopes to quadruple in the next few years, using a newly upgraded salmon hatchery.
Top News Headlines
- Arviat family goes 'back to tradition,' travels to Winnipeg sans plane ticket
- Extreme unplugging: B.C. families paddle Mackenzie River to get kids away from screens
- Polar bear rips 6 tents pitched in Iqaluit park
- Hitchin' a ride for 17 years: Polish world traveller crosses Yellowknife off list
- De Beers puts shuttered Snap Lake diamond mine up for sale