Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- Who killed Sears question sparks bitter blame game among top players
- 'An issue that pulls at the heartstrings': MPs review rules that reject immigrants on medical grounds
- Forget the 'slippery slope' — Israel already is an apartheid state: Neil Macdonald
- Why is an accused killer questioning the father of his alleged victim in court? Because he can
- Canada welcomes 'extraordinarily important' gift of explorer John Franklin's wrecks from Britain
- New Arctic coast highway opens up remote Tuktoyaktuk
- Inuvik businessman with history of drug trafficking charges arrested, again
- Step aside, YouTube: Inuktitube a 'one-stop-shop' for online Inuktitut videos
- Search continues for 3 missing after hunters capsize boat near Waskaganish