Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest North News Headlines
The 2018 Arctic Winter Games begin March 18 in Hay River and Fort Smith, N.W.T. Get ready to follow the action with this look at the 'Olympics of the North.'
Crumbling foundations, leaning floors, cracked floors. Parishoners of the Fort Chipewyan Catholic church are fighting to save their parish from falling apart.
Chief Roberta Joseph and Chief Simon Mervyn spoke to reporters on Parliament Hill
It was a rough start to the week for Everton Michael Lewis, who says he went for a Monday morning coffee run and came back to find his home in flames - but he was all smiles after being reunited with his puppy, which escaped the blaze.
Top News Headlines
- Trump appointing Bolton like 'pouring kerosene on hot coal': 4 takeaways on the new security adviser
- Health Canada rejects claim that new radon gas standards put Canadians at risk
- Big telcos not required to sell wholesale network access to tower-less rivals, CRTC says
- 'Our lives don't matter to them': Protests intensity over fatal police shooting of unarmed black man
- Chief of Nahanni Butte Dene Band fires band manager and lawyer
- Inuk woman from the Kivalliq wins national quilting award
- Pelly Crossing man pleads guilty to manslaughter in death of 18-year-old
- Too many anglers breaking rules, say Yukon conservation officers
- 3 people seen running away after arson at Iqaluit middle school, RCMP say