Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- 28 days on the land: Is this the future of addictions treatment in Nunavut?
- Delegates ditch Grand Chief George Mackenzie's swearing-in ceremony
- 5.1 magnitude earthquake strikes near the Yukon, B.C., Alaska border Saturday
- Scavenging grizzly bear puts Fort McPherson on alert
- Walruses on packed Alaska beach may have died in a stampede