Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- Northern airline operators threatened by 'absurd' Transport Canada rules, industry insiders say
- Whitehorse man's homemade 'root heater' is growing veggies faster, longer
- Yellowknife drug trial hits sudden snag after accused dumps lawyer
- Toasting to roasting: Inuit-owned coffee company teams up with Indigenous farmers in Peru
- Tourism soars in N.W.T, setting new record for visits and spending