Click here to watch a replay of our Nunavut Election live chat. Hosted by the CBC's Sara Minogue, former Iqaluit mayor Madeleine Redfern and Managing Editor of Up Here Business, Chris Windeyer,
REPLAY: Nunavut election results chat
CBC News Posted: Oct 23, 2013 2:54 PM CT Last Updated: Oct 28, 2013 10:55 PM CT
Latest North News Headlines
Chief Roberta Joseph and Chief Simon Mervyn spoke to reporters on Parliament Hill
It was a rough start to the week for Everton Michael Lewis, who says he went for a Monday morning coffee run and came back to find his home in flames - but he was all smiles after being reunited with his puppy, which escaped the blaze.
Canadian researchers recently caught bowhead whales in an intimate act of deep exfoliation in Nunavut waters.
N.W.T. Justice Minister Louis Sebert narrowly survived a vote to remove him from cabinet on Oct. 18, after losing a confidence vote during the legislative assembly's midterm review. Here, Sebert speaks to MLAs immediately before the vote.
Top News Headlines
- Disabled vets being 'dumped' from case management, says advocate
- Billionaire couple Barry and Honey Sherman died from 'ligature neck compression,' police say
- The eternal Canadian quest for the perfect snow shovel: Don Pittis
- CBC's decision against airing Transgender Kids doc should leave everyone unsettled
- B.C. man's drive of a lifetime on the Inuvik-Tuktoyaktuk highway
- 'Look how far we've come': Inuit artist collective to represent Canada at Venice Biennale
- Your North: Best reader photos for the week of Dec. 11
- At least 4 people, and 1 snowmobile, have broken through the ice in Yellowknife Bay
- Former Yukoner helping people escape raging California fires