Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- Roger Warren, Giant Mine bomber who killed 9, granted full parole
- 28 days on the land: Is this the future of addictions treatment in Nunavut?
- Radio waves 'make the sky glow': Artificial aurora to be created over western Arctic
- Hunters fend off wolves after dog attacked at wilderness camp
- Neighbours in court to shut down noisy Yukon kennel