Latest North News Headlines
- 'A wake-up call': Thick, High Arctic ice flowing south thanks to climate change, researcher says
- Only woman to finish this year's Arctic Ultra shares her secrets to success
- 22-year-old Yellowknife man charged after violent assault downtown
- Meet the Whitehorse man who designed and built the AWG's snowboard park
The 2018 Arctic Winter Games begin March 18 in Hay River and Fort Smith, N.W.T. Get ready to follow the action with this look at the 'Olympics of the North.'
Crumbling foundations, leaning floors, cracked floors. Parishoners of the Fort Chipewyan Catholic church are fighting to save their parish from falling apart.
Chief Roberta Joseph and Chief Simon Mervyn spoke to reporters on Parliament Hill
It was a rough start to the week for Everton Michael Lewis, who says he went for a Monday morning coffee run and came back to find his home in flames - but he was all smiles after being reunited with his puppy, which escaped the blaze.
Top News Headlines
- Vehicles fly off the lot as families flock to Whitehorse for hockey
- Relieve day 1 of the 2018 Arctic Winter Games
- MLA calls out Nunavut gov't for buying new vehicles without approval
- Woman seeks maker of mystery parka that warmed 12 little girls over decades
- Long-lost brothers find each other, and their huge Yukon family