Latest North News Headlines
Parks Canada underwater archeologists explore the wreck off the coast of Nunavut
First Nations teens in the Yukon have taken traditional hunting paths and turned them into acclaimed mountain bike trails.
Sebastian Jones of Dawson City had to haul a bunch of gear across the ice-covered Yukon River. He hit upon a novel - and very Canadian - solution.
Darrell Otto breeds about 45,000 Chinook salmon every year, a number he hopes to quadruple in the next few years, using a newly upgraded salmon hatchery.
Top News Headlines
- Opposition says Liberals dropped the ball on Phoenix pay system, demand emergency meeting
- 2 dead, 17 injured after shooting breaks out at Florida club hosting party for teens
- Senate to claw back $16,955 from Mike Duffy in latest expense dispute
- Why Calgary's downturn has yet to hit real estate prices
- Arviat family goes 'back to tradition,' travels to Winnipeg sans plane ticket
- Whitehorse Bhangra dancer shows off Yukon to the world
- Extreme unplugging: B.C. families paddle Mackenzie River to get kids away from screens
- Polar bear rips 6 tents pitched in Iqaluit park
- De Beers puts shuttered Snap Lake diamond mine up for sale