Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- Why Trump is rattling South Korea more than an 'easy to predict' Kim Jong-un
- Earthquake strikes Mexico coast just days after quake in capital kills more than 300
- Cheap, no-frills airfares are coming to Canada — but will they be worth it?
- 'Now you can feel Russia's power:' Russian military in Syria eager to show its victories
- Climate change scientists fight for funding to save High Arctic lab
- In hiding for nearly 3 months, fugitive David Mikkigak reaches out by sat phone
- Whitehorse man's homemade 'root heater' is growing veggies faster, longer
- Gwich'in fiddler fulfills childhood dream as Air Canada pilot
- History, science, and the 'Year of Two Winters': uncovering the secrets of Dene migration