Latest North News Headlines
Parks Canada underwater archeologists explore the wreck off the coast of Nunavut
First Nations teens in the Yukon have taken traditional hunting paths and turned them into acclaimed mountain bike trails.
Sebastian Jones of Dawson City had to haul a bunch of gear across the ice-covered Yukon River. He hit upon a novel - and very Canadian - solution.
Darrell Otto breeds about 45,000 Chinook salmon every year, a number he hopes to quadruple in the next few years, using a newly upgraded salmon hatchery.
Top News Headlines
- N.W.T. man tells of encounter with nàhgą — the Tlicho sasquatch — following boat accident
- Hunter Tootoo evades questions about alleged sexual relationship with staff member
- Wildfire disrupts Snare hydro transmission lines to Yellowknife
- Yukon gov't minister ignored watchdog to hand out $1.3M contract
- Boy on dirt bike killed by truck in Watson Lake, Yukon