Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- Nunavut creates country food safety guidelines to boost traditional menus across territory
- 'We have far more pressing issues,' says Inuk who backs Edmonton Eskimos name
- Thawing permafrost causes $51M in damages every year to N.W.T. public infrastructure: study
- N.W.T. Housing Corp. cuts contracts with Hay River company after modular homes not delivered on time
- Your North: Best reader photos for the weeks of Nov. 6, 13