Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- Mexico quake death toll rises as rescue crews continue search for survivors
- 'You have to upsell them': Marketplace exposes how dealerships push maintenance you don't need
- Sergei Lavrov urges calm among 'hotheads' over North Korea crisis
- 'Heavily traumatized ' Rohingya children go from terror in Myanmar to refugee camp chaos
- In hiding for nearly 3 months, fugitive David Mikkigak reaches out by sat phone
- Yellowknife woman to husband with Alzheimer's: 'I'll remember for you'
- Whitehorse shooting victim dies, police now investigating as homicide
- N.W.T. Senator Nick Sibbeston resigns
- 'He can make a major impact': Inuvik accidentally gets a local veterinarian