Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- Competition Bureau wants answers from Sears liquidators on alleged price mark-ups, says report
- Hollywood stars on the defensive as scandals prompt tough questions
- Canadian Semiaquatic Rodent Posterior Doughnut is OK, just don't say beaver
- Jury could hear from final witness at Laura Babcock murder trial
- 'It's wild': Wacky weather in Nunavut breaks records
- Search underway for man and child who set out from Igloolik by snowmobile
- 'Treated like a criminal': Yukon Indigenous woman accuses Vancouver Denny's of racism
- RCMP too hasty in drunk driving arrest, Yukon judge rules
- Health Canada doesn't know if its dental programs benefit Indigenous Canadians: report