Justin Bieber's 'Indian' comment sparks online backlash
Teen superstar made comment in newest issue of Rolling Stone magazine
CBC News Posted: Jul 26, 2012 5:29 PM CT Last Updated: Jul 26, 2012 7:54 PM CT
Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- Competition Bureau wants answers from Sears liquidators on alleged price mark-ups, says report
- Fixing the housing market has proved to be an impossible task: Don Pittis
- Workers who hid pleas for help in Zara clothes say they still haven't been paid
- Chief Liberal Party fundraiser tied to $8M loan to offshore trust in Cayman Islands
- Search underway for man and child who set out from Igloolik by snowmobile
- 'It's wild': Wacky weather in Nunavut breaks records
- 'Treated like a criminal': Yukon Indigenous woman accuses Vancouver Denny's of racism
- RCMP too hasty in drunk driving arrest, Yukon judge rules
- Health Canada doesn't know if its dental programs benefit Indigenous Canadians: report