Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- New U.S. ambassador to Canada Kelly Craft says she believes 'both sides' of climate science
- 'It's not a coercive law,' Quebec says amid criticism over face-covering ban
- Man dies of anaphylactic shock at worksite where sandblasting was being done with walnut shells
- 'Are you nervous?': Dellen Millard questions Laura Babcock's father at murder trial
- New Arctic coast highway opens up remote Tuktoyaktuk
- Canada welcomes 'extraordinarily important' gift of explorer John Franklin's wrecks from Britain
- 'Unknown' RCMP special constable identified quickly on social media
- Step aside, YouTube: Inuktitube a 'one-stop-shop' for online Inuktitut videos
- 'Heartbreaking': Animator shed tears working on Gord Downie's Secret Path film