CBC North's Philippe Morin explains how the Town of Inuvik, N.W.T., has seen better days.
Inuvik, N.W.T., dealing with bad economy
CBC News Posted: Oct 11, 2012 10:28 AM CT Last Updated: Oct 09, 2012 6:46 PM CT
Latest North News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 95,000 sponsors vie for 10,000 spots in lottery to bring parents, grandparents to Canada
- Rooftoppers put construction workers at risk, crane operator says after dramatic rescue
- 'I would like to commandeer your ship:' Johnny Depp surprises Disneyland fans as Jack Sparrow
- More of highest-income Canadians are paying no income tax
- Search for 4 missing Fort Chip hunters becomes a search and recovery operation
- 'Determined' N.W.T. elders snowmobile to Old Crow, Yukon, 7-year-old grandson in tow
- Could Cree Nation's Kayleigh Spencer be the next Miss Indian World?
- 'He made an impact': Inuvik school remembering young educator who died suddenly
- Climbers flock to Canada's highest mountain for spring season