Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- 'A hero again and again': How John McCain likely just ended the last-gasp Obamacare repeal bid
- Rebranding the pit bull: Family-friendly pet or danger to children?
- 'Extremely dangerous': Puerto Rico faces threat from failing dam after Hurricane Maria
- 'You have to upsell them': Marketplace exposes how dealerships push maintenance you don't need
- In hiding for nearly 3 months, fugitive David Mikkigak reaches out by sat phone
- David Mikkigak surrenders to police after nearly 3 months in hiding
- 'He can make a major impact': Inuvik accidentally gets a local veterinarian
- Can't stop dogs barking, says Yukon kennel owner being sued by neighbours
- Yellowknife woman to husband with Alzheimer's: 'I'll remember for you'