Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- Will Canadian invention set a Black Friday record?
- Liberals detail $40B for 10-year national housing strategy, introduce Canada Housing Benefit
- Bus company commits to installing 'child check' alarm system after 4-year-old forgotten
- Laurier's apology to Lindsay Shepherd was hardly a win for free speech
- Search underway for man and child who set out from Igloolik by snowmobile
- 'Treated like a criminal': Yukon Indigenous woman accuses Vancouver Denny's of racism
- 'We have far more pressing issues,' says Inuk who backs Edmonton Eskimos name
- RCMP too hasty in drunk driving arrest, Yukon judge rules
- Health Canada doesn't know if its dental programs benefit Indigenous Canadians: report