Latest North News Headlines
Parks Canada underwater archeologists explore the wreck off the coast of Nunavut
First Nations teens in the Yukon have taken traditional hunting paths and turned them into acclaimed mountain bike trails.
Sebastian Jones of Dawson City had to haul a bunch of gear across the ice-covered Yukon River. He hit upon a novel - and very Canadian - solution.
Darrell Otto breeds about 45,000 Chinook salmon every year, a number he hopes to quadruple in the next few years, using a newly upgraded salmon hatchery.
Top News Headlines
- 'Domino effect' leaves Quebec motorcyclist dead, 9 hurt after biker group tries to pass truck
- 'Perfect setup to prey': Sexual assaults and violence mar music festivals
- This town in Brazil loves its Dixie roots — Trump, not so much
- Eager to know what Canada's new internal trade deal means? Keep waiting
- N.W.T. man tells of encounter with nàhgą — the Tlicho sasquatch — following boat accident
- Hunter Tootoo evades questions about alleged sexual relationship with staff member
- Exhausted paddlers finish historic Yukon River trip in dugout canoe
- N.W.T. gov't won't save Yellowknife's Robertson headframe
- Trailer owners in Whitehorse find new sites as evictions loom