Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- From target to mentor: N.W.T. woman educates Edmontonians after racist incidents
- Justice minister 'can't tell you' how many sex abuse cases settled against former Yukon principal
- Wiretapped audio gives raw glimpse into illegal drug trafficking in Yellowknife
- Mikisew Cree vote to accept $136M Treaty 8 settlement from federal gov't
- Tired of waiting on gov't, Indigenous groups sign their own agreement to protect Quebec caribou