Latest North News Headlines
- 'I'll just try and rob him': Darryl Sheepway testifies at his Whitehorse murder trial
- Police asking for public's help to locate federal offender originally from Iqaluit
- People in Aklavik warned to keep eye out for wolves, dogs after attack last week
- Yukon coroner can't investigate racism in Cynthia Blackjack case, appeals court hears
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- How repealing net neutrality in U.S. could hurt Canadian pocketbooks
- Workers who hid messages in Zara clothes say they still haven't been paid
- Canadian households lead the world in terms of debt: OECD
- 'We need to get our stories straight,' Dellen Millard wrote girlfriend after Laura Babcock disappeared
- 'It's wild': Wacky weather in Nunavut breaks records
- Search underway for man and child who set out from Igloolik by snowmobile
- New booze labels in Yukon warn of cancer risk from drinking
- 'Treated like a criminal': Yukon Indigenous woman accuses Vancouver Denny's of racism
- Health Canada doesn't know if its dental programs benefit Indigenous Canadians: report