Latest North News Headlines
- 'Dumb Indian' and other slurs used to combat racism in provocative campaign
- New chemicals may be less toxic, safer for Arctic wildlife: researcher
- Who's teaching mandated Indigenous content? Students call for more training for professors
- Yellowknife students remember residential school legacy on Orange Shirt Day
Ship was lost in 1845 in a Nunavut bay
Parks Canada underwater archeologists explore the wreck off the coast of Nunavut
First Nations teens in the Yukon have taken traditional hunting paths and turned them into acclaimed mountain bike trails.
A Ryerson University student has built an greenhouse on the Arctic Circle that allows people in the far North to grow fresh produce.
Top News Headlines
- Hungarian voters appear set to deliver a blow to EU migrant quotas
- Teen model with scoliosis inspires by strutting down Paris runway months after surgery
- Rosetta spacecraft helped us 'dig into our past' and understand where we came from
- B.C. premier wants meeting with Trudeau on health care, won't accept spending cuts
- 'World's most popular 3-star hotel': Where Will and Kate stayed in Yukon
- Passenger, pilot found in good condition after plane crash in N.W.T.
- Arctic explorer Roald Amundsen's former ship raised to surface, awaits trip home to Norway
- Nunavut's newest gold mine will be up and running in 2017, company says
- 'Indeed racist': Inuit want Ottawa police to suspend sergeant over online comments