Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- 'Treated like a criminal': Yukon Indigenous woman accuses Vancouver Denny's of racism
- Health Canada doesn't know if its dental programs benefit Indigenous Canadians: report
- Nunavut's fifth Legislative Assembly sworn in, cabinet portfolios assigned
- RCMP too hasty in drunk driving arrest, Yukon judge rules
- 2 men say N.W.T. gov't failed to protect them from sexual abuse as youth