Latest North News Headlines
CBC's Kate Kyle takes a flight over the wreck of HMS Erebus near Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, with the Inuit guardians program. The unique arrangement has 17 local Inuit working with Parks Canada to watch over the wrecks of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Rhonda Miller came upon these black wolves on her drive to work along Highway 3 outside Yellowknife.
Take a ride with the CBC on the ice road over the Yukon River from West Dawson to Dawson City.
Top News Headlines
- Hurricane Maria destroys homes, triggers flooding in Puerto Rico
- Body found in Quebec ends police search for missing man in Amber Alert case
- Parents consult lists of the living and the dead after earthquake destroys school in Mexico City
- 4 in 10 Canadians think science is a matter of opinion, poll suggests
- Radio waves 'make the sky glow': Artificial aurora to be created over western Arctic
- Man shot in Whitehorse: Police seek driver of red pickup truck
- Amid hotel room shortage, Yellowknife tourists sleep in tents and cars
- Roger Warren, Giant Mine bomber who killed 9, granted full parole
- Yukon communities getting ready to roll with legal pot