Friday - Opening reception for Pam Hall's HouseWork(s) Exhibit. The Rooms, at 7:30 p.m.
Friday - Kat McLevey Drifter EP Release. Rocket Room, 8 p.m.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Jerry'd Alive! Presented by the Resource Centre for the Arts Theatre Company. LSPU Hall at 8 p.m., with a 2 p.m. matinée on Sunday.
Saturday - Opening reception for two new exhibits: Elemental Nexus and Croquis. Craft Council Gallery, starting at 2 p.m.
Saturday - Steve Maloney, with Jen Benson and Amy Joy. Fred’s Records. 4 p.m.-4:45 p.m.
Saturday - Quintessential Vocal Ensemble Kitchen Party. At Bally Haly Country Club, 7:30 - 11 p.m.
Sunday - Second Sunday Poetry Reading. Afterwords Bookstore, between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
Sunday - Spirit of Newfoundland Mother's Day Brunch, featuring Broadway favourites and other show tunes. Masonic Temple, 11:30 a.m.
The Downtown Music Scene:
- The Ship - Mark Bragg and The Butchers, with Dave Picco & the Band. 10:30 p.m.
- The Levee - The Dilettantes, Ten Minute City, The River, and Thom and The Tomcats. 10:30 p.m.
- Scanlon’s - The Sauce, with Patrick Canning. 11:30 p.m.
- The Rockhouse - Stacked Actors: A Tribute to The Foo Fighters. 10 p.m.
- The Ship - Women Performing Music In Front Of People At Night, Alright!. Featuring Lady Brett Ashley, Ilia Nicoll & The Hot Toddies, Kelly McMichael & The Gloss, and more. 10:30 p.m.