VOTE | Does gender matter on councils?
CBC News Posted: Sep 26, 2013 6:41 AM NT Last Updated: Sep 26, 2013 6:41 AM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
Guest: Mount Pearl - Southlands Independent MHA Paul Lane
RCMP officers Jerry Goudie and Ed Power are back in Labrador after volunteering in Fort McMurray, along with 28 other RCMP officers from this province, to provide relief for local police.
The federal ministerial advisory panel on northern shrimp stopped in Gander today. People presenting at the meetings included those not directly involved in the industry. Neil Ward is a business owner from La Scie. He spoke to our Leigh Anne Power.
The Central Morning Show had a visit from some of the animals from Little Ray's Reptiles this morning. Our Melissa Tobin spoke to handler Dawson Watson about the creatures.
Top News Headlines
- Vancouver billionaire's gun, unlawful confinement charges didn't deter law firm, Panama Papers reveal
- Venice, Stonehenge among World Heritage sites threatened by climate change
- Poloz the Oracle sees hints of good fortune coming amid economic woe: Don Pittis
- Toronto police raid pot shops suspected of trafficking
- New DNA evidence 'breakthrough' in Dana Bradley murder case
- 'It's everywhere': Northern Peninsula family moves to escape bullying
- Cement truck crash sends driver to hospital on Northern Peninsula
- Court rejects moose-vehicle crash class action lawsuit appeal
- #TBT: Rare twin foals born in Lumsden
- Could have handled deficit reduction levy differently, Dwight Ball admits
- Metrobus driver among dozen 'heroes' given life-saving awards by St. John Ambulance
- Holyrood unit taken offline due to equipment issue
- Statoil to reveal results of Flemish Pass drilling program this summer
- College of the North Atlantic to offer applied degrees