Star-crossed lovers and a secret weather station on the coast of Labrador
Air Date: Nov 29, 2017 1:30 AM NT
American author Rozanne Enerson Junker tells us the story in her non-fiction book, "Renatus' Kayak".
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Newfoundlanders in love with rural life lament small-town resettlement strategy
- How are children exploited online? It can start with a photo
- 12-passenger ferry in La Poile has residents 'completely fed up'
- Why the Big Bite Pizza victims cannot be named, even if they want to be
- Ontario couple find business in restoring rural Newfoundland's saltbox houses
- Folk Arts Society denied funding, suing province, Arts NL
- 'Great friend, an incredible wit, a great mind': Remembering Mike Jones, film pioneer
- Comedian Dave Sullivan learns yoga 'ain't no joke' in men's class
- Come From Away goes Down Under
- 40 years of doughnuts and double-doubles for employee at N.L.'s first Tim Hortons