Catalina Elementary students make a documentary on the cod moratorium
Air Date: May 01, 2017 1:30 AM NT
Putting down their pencils and picking up camera's -- we visit Catalina Elementary to find out about how they made a short documentary on the cod moratorium 25 years later, via the Nickel Film Festival's Reel Youth program
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- A Finance Minister under siege: what's next for Bill Morneau?
- So, which Canadian cities actually applied to be Amazon's next HQ?
- No negligence but 'failure of procedure' after metal plate left inside Montreal surgery patient
- Trudeau reluctant to reveal too much on Quebec's face-covering law: Aaron Wherry
- Breaking down the boot boom: Why are Blundstones so popular?
- Back where it belongs: Land and Sea returns to Monday evenings
- Labrador Ambulance Service contract terminated by health minister
- Adam Boland, St. John's Curling Club set for biggest curling season in a decade
- Afterwords in St. John's closes the book on 45-year history
- Strangers rally cash, support for mom fighting cancer and pushing for government support
- Housing in the Arctic
- Natuashish girl, 17, died of alcohol poisoning despite ban, says uncle
- RNC release photo of man who robbed Village Mall jewelry store in motorcycle helmet
- Southern Labrador ferry contract extended for another year