On the Go
On the Go stories
If you're looking to get in touch with Ted Blades and the folks at CBC Radio One's On The Go, here's how.
A St. John's man is trying to track down the family of a First World War soldier, after a chance discovery at a dump more than 20 years ago.
In a series of original podcasts from CBC N.L., On The Go host Ted Blades takes a stroll around St. John's with a guest in tow to talk about the world today and our place in it.audio
On the Go clips
Friday October 13, 2017
Michael Bartellas has won a Charles Tabachnick Canadian Medical Hall of Fame Award. Here's why.
Thursday October 12, 2017
Molecular anthropologist Ana Duggan co-authors study that says the Maritime Archaic and Beothuk peoples came to Newfoundland independently.
Wednesday October 04, 2017
Inspired by the St. John's Inuit Blanche: CBC NL examines a complicated past.
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
- What a Country Ribbon work stoppage could mean for Mary Browns
- How to end violence against women and girls? New committee aims to find solutions
- 'It was really something': Nfld. woman recalls Gord Downie and family taking over her coffee shop
- 'It's rattled some nerves': police advisory puts real-estate agents on edge
- Did the UN ignore warnings of ethnic cleansing of Rohingya in Myanmar?
- Wire-bristle BBQ brush incident reports more than double
- Muskoka mystery: Family linked to disappearance of seniors fights release of police documents
- RCMP says free trial scams are fraudulent, but credit card companies make victims pay
- 800-pound gorilla thwarted by Bombardier's savvy move: Don Pittis
- Liberals turn to pasta to move past 3 months of fuss and fury over tax fairness
- A modest proposal for the U.K. as it eyes NAFTA — join Canada instead: Don Pittis
- Trump's shoot-from-the-hip politics could make for bad economics: Don Pittis
- Liberals continue tax change tour, narrow scope of passive-income measure
- Jagmeet Singh hopeful Quebec's controversial Bill 62 will be overturned
- Alleged Amanda Lindhout kidnapper tries to explain inconsistencies, despite taped evidence
- As trade irritants pile up, Trudeau calls Trump to sell Bombardier-Airbus deal
- Gord Downie used voice to 'shed a light' on aggressive brain cancer
- Quadriplegic nearly missed MRI because no staff were trained to assist him
- Kids not getting enough exercise, spend too much time with screens, StatsCan reports
- Woman alleged to have unlawfully injected botox for years under investigation
- 'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation
- When darkness descends, Nunavut teens dance it out
- Remix Canada's latest census results to see how you fit in