More Land & Sea NL
Tune in Sundays at 12:00 p.m. NT (11:30 p.m. AT) and Mondays at 7 p.m. NT (6:30 p.m. AT) on CBC Television
WATCH: Previous seasons of Land & Sea N.L.
LAND & SEA Opening up Vernon's Toy Box
An outport Newfoundland man and his incredible collection of classic cars.
LAND & SEA Galliott Studios
How one young woman found a creative way to stay and work in her rural Newfoundland home.
Beginning Jan. 14, our new time slot is 12:00 PM NT, that's 11:30 in most of Labrador.
Charlie Pearcey is keeping memories alive in his family's old twine store.video
Coming Up Jan. 28 & 29: The Trouble With Beavers
Trying to outsmart nuisance beavers in central Newfoundland. (Originally aired in 1995)video
Celie Smith is a legend among Land & Sea viewers. She passed away on June 17, 2016, at the age of 96. Here you will find all of her appearances on our shows.video
Check in here for bonus footage that wasn't included in our shows...more music, more scenics, more interviews!video
Contact the Land & Sea team
We would like to hear from you and welcome any comments about the shows you have seen.
You can email Land & Sea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us by mail:
Land & Sea - CBC Television
P.O. Box 12010 - Station A
St. John's, NFLD
Copies of the program
CBC Newfoundland and Labrador provides, for personal viewing only, video copies of our local Land & Sea programs. For more information and the cost of this service please contact: by phone (709) 576-5000, e-mail, or by mail:
P.O. Box 12010
Postal Station 'A'
St. John's, NL
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
- How N.L.'s health system will spend $205K today on food alone
- Landslide risk means some Trout River families still not allowed into homes
- Don't make assumptions: Flood damage not covered by most standard home insurance plans
- A feed of Mary Browns and a reopened road made for a fine Wednesday in the Bay of Islands
- More Rogers employees come forward, revealing how they say they're coached to upsell you
- Barenaked Together: Steven Page to join Barenaked Ladies for Music Hall of Fame induction
- London school boards pull funding for gay prom musical
- Bonuses, performance pay for government executives rise under Trudeau
- Loblaws in $400M tax fight with CRA over claims it set up bogus offshore bank
- Family horrified after funeral home mixes up bodies, cremates wrong one
- Debt, pain and more surgery: The true cost of gastric band procedure hyped as weight-loss fix
- $500M recouped worldwide from tax cheats due to Panama Papers — but none of it in Canada
- Up close and personal-ish. Why Singh invited media to his marriage proposal
- Facebook's newsfeed changes mean political parties need to adapt — or pay up
- Foreign spouses hit snags with 'streamlined' sponsorship program
- After years in French prison, Diab fighting to fix Canada's 'lousy' extradition laws
- New abuse evidence not enough to reopen rejected Indian residential school claims, says court
- Woman at centre of social media storm over INAC poster says no one told her how to dress
- Liberals to invest $20M to tackle sexual violence against Indigenous, LGBT, immigrant populations
- Sask. First Nation says it's ready to challenge province's pot jurisdiction