More Land & Sea NL
Tune in Sundays at 12:30 p.m. NT (12 p.m. AT) and Mondays at 7 p.m. NT (6:30 p.m. AT) on CBC Television
WATCH: Previous seasons of Land & Sea N.L.
Lee and Laura Keough have their 20th - and last - lobster boil in Acton, Ontario before moving home to NL.
25 years ago, Land & Sea host Bill Kelly featured the Hillier family and how they coped with the cod moratorium.
The man who takes history to the extreme.
A big Parson's Pond boil up.video
Coming Up Nov. 26 & 27: The Labrador Lumberjack
Simon Strugnell, a true Labrador lumberjack.video
Celie Smith is a legend among Land & Sea viewers. She passed away on June 17, 2016, at the age of 96. Here you will find all of her appearances on our shows.video
Check in here for bonus footage that wasn't included in our shows...more music, more scenics, more interviews!video
Contact the Land & Sea team
We would like to hear from you and welcome any comments about the shows you have seen.
You can email Land & Sea at email@example.com.
Contact us by mail:
Land & Sea - CBC Television
P.O. Box 12010 - Station A
St. John's, NFLD
Copies of the program
CBC Newfoundland and Labrador provides, for personal viewing only, video copies of our local Land & Sea programs. For more information and the cost of this service please contact: by phone (709) 576-5000, e-mail, or by mail:
P.O. Box 12010
Postal Station 'A'
St. John's, NL
- Puerto Rico power company CEO who signed Hurricane Maria rebuilding contract resigns
- Nebraska government says latest pipeline leak won't affect Keystone XL decision
- Mugabe makes 1st public appearance since military seized power in Zimbabwe
- Former Chilean president Sebastian Pinera the favourite in weekend election
- Jazz prof Steve Kirby fired from Berklee College after U of M students share harassment complaints
- Royalties from thousands of song classics tucked away tax-free
- Canadian scalper's multimillion-dollar StubHub scheme exposed in Paradise Papers
- StubHub raid in U.K. targets 'top sellers,' including Canada's known superscalper Julien Lavallée
- U.K. leader firm on Brexit date, as EU seeks 'sufficient progress' within 2 weeks
- Trouble in paradise: Justin Trudeau's rich friends keep making things awkward
- The great jobs debate over whether Canada will have too many or too few: Don Pittis
- Julie Payette dares to be interesting with comments on climate, astrology, and divine intervention
- Guy Maddin 'ludicrously honoured' to have designed Winnipeg warming hut
- Transparent actress alleges impropriety by star Jeffrey Tambor
- Salvator Mundi: Who might have bought it, why it soared and other art auction details
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: Lots of speculation and a new kind of royal relationship
- How do you fit into Canada's multicultural puzzle?
- How does your personal income compare to that of other Canadians?
- 'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation