More Land & Sea NL
Celie Smith is a legend among Land & Sea viewers. She passed away on June 17, 2016, at the age of 96. Here you will find all of her appearances on our shows.video
Check in here for bonus footage that wasn't included in our shows...more music, more scenics, more interviews!video
Coming Up Mar. 5: Bill Kelly
We pay tribute to Land and Sea’s most flamboyant host. (Originally aired in 2012)video
Contact the Land & Sea team
We would like to hear from you and welcome any comments about the shows you have seen.
You can email Land & Sea at email@example.com.
Contact us by mail:
Land & Sea - CBC Television
P.O. Box 12010 - Station A
St. John's, NFLD
Copies of the program
CBC Newfoundland and Labrador provides, for personal viewing only, video copies of our local Land & Sea programs. For more information and the cost of this service please contact: by phone (709) 576-5000, e-mail, or by mail:
P.O. Box 12010
Postal Station 'A'
St. John's, NL
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
- Rotting rats, flies: Insurance repair disaster causes 'mega destruction' of dream home
- 'I just want my family': Woman says innocent paperwork error dashes immigration dreams
- Doctor who won't use 'monster' methadone loses right to treat opioid addicts
- 'I can't live like this anymore': B.C. woman requiring home support hasn't had bath in weeks
- Britain's opposition 'in deep trouble' as Conservatives take 1 of 2 byelection seats
- Plenty of budget remedies offered as Liberals prepare prescription for ailing economy: Chris Hall
- Liberal backbenchers, Tory leadership hopefuls among Parliament's biggest dissenters
- 'Feeling squeezed out': Will a move to save Vancouver's housing past compromise its future?
- Navy's mishandling of classified documents spawns series of investigations
- Reset or re-airing of grievances? What to expect from Trump's 1st speech to Congress
- Liberals accused of playing favourites in Markham-Thornhill nomination contest
- Guarding Ottawa's secrets requires 'constant vigilance,' says spy agency official
- Universal public coverage of essential drugs would improve health care, research suggests
- WHO's 'priority pathogens' list highlights urgent need for new drugs
- Doctors 'should interact with kids and their families about smoking,' Canadian task force says
- Review into Hugh Papik's death calls for cultural training for health care workers
- Uprooted: Why are so many Labrador children in foster care in rural Newfoundland?
- 'This feels like an attack': Joseph Boyden responds to report questioning short story's originality
- Indian and Metis Friendship Centre loses funding, lays off staff
- What is the key to creating the best education for First Nation communities?