More Land & Sea NL
Celie Smith is a legend among Land & Sea viewers. She passed away on June 17, 2016, at the age of 96. Here you will find all of her appearances on our shows.video
Check in here for bonus footage that wasn't included in our shows...more music, more scenics, more interviews!video
From lynx stir fry, to bear fat cakes...Hazel Tubrett has tried it all. Most of what turns up in her partner's traps ends up in Hazel's pot. (Originally aired Mar. 21, 2010)video
Coming Up Jan. 29: What My Eyes Have Seen
The remarkable story of Rodney Barney, the Labrador small boat fisherman who is legally blind. (Originally aired Mar. 4, 2012)video
Contact the Land & Sea team
We would like to hear from you and welcome any comments about the shows you have seen.
You can email Land & Sea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us by mail:
Land & Sea - CBC Television
P.O. Box 12010 - Station A
St. John's, NFLD
Copies of the program
CBC Newfoundland and Labrador provides, for personal viewing only, video copies of our local Land & Sea programs. For more information and the cost of this service please contact: by phone (709) 576-5000, e-mail, or by mail:
P.O. Box 12010
Postal Station 'A'
St. John's, NL
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
- 'Doesn't seem right': Funeral home overcharges grieving families for cremation carbon tax
- Black people 3 times more likely to be street checked in Halifax, police say
- B.C. won't cover hepatitis C drug that's possible cure for woman infected with tainted blood
- Disgraced dentist turned foot doctor could be deemed 'incompetent' for 2nd time
- Why the Dow Jones hitting 20,000 is meaningless
- Andrew Scheer leads endorsement race in Conservative leadership campaign
- Trump may be inaugurating an era of market failure in economics and ideas: Don Pittis
- Trudeau tour: Showing up matters, but ditching talking points would require real political courage
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- CBC goes to the front lines in the battle for Aleppo
- Kept in the dark: The story behind the kidnapping of Canadians John Ridsdel and Robert Hall
- 'We're here to preserve life': Come aboard a ship that saves asylum seekers in the Mediterranean