Swim the Tickle
Air Date: Aug 19, 2015 2:43 PM NT
Swimmers braved the cold waters of the North Atlantic Wednesday, swimming across the Bell Island Tickle to raise awareness for mental health.
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Not-so-new Canadian: How welcoming is N.L. for immigrants?
- Liberals commit to Muskrat Falls audit, but say starting one now would be distraction
- Broadway musical Come From Away spurs Californian teen's generosity
- The secret garden of Green's Harbour
- Thank you note from Trump is 'memorabilia' for Newfoundland political watcher
- 3,000 N.L. Muslims gather for Eid celebrations at Jack Byrne Arena
- Looking white and being Aboriginal
- 'Brought tears to my eyes': N.L. man travels to Alberta for restored plane's takeoff
- Royal Newfoundland Regiment Museum honours WW II vet
- Reeling it in: Married fishing fans in N.L. win $1M on scratch ticket