Cross Talk stories
In your opinion, which is worse?
CrossTalk connects listeners from across Newfoundland and Labrador — and beyond — with each other. Click here to get contact information.
Cross Talk clips
Thursday October 20, 2016
Audio Muskrat Falls, methylmercury and your reaction to the government ordering Nalcor to remove more trees.
Darryl Shiwak, Nunatsiavut Natural Resources Minister
Wednesday October 19, 2016
We've got two specialists at the Janeway Children's Health Centre in studio to take your calls. Dr. Pushpa Sathya is a gastroenterologist and Dr. Tracey Bridger is an endocrinologist. And the director of the Lifestyle Program at the Janeway.
Tuesday October 18, 2016
Kim Paddon, the owner of the St. John's giftstore, Whink. And a board member with the St. John's Board of Trade. Anna Collis, a fourth year commerce student at Memorial University. She's also a member of the world champion Enactus Memorial team.
Monday October 17, 2016
Regan Burden is from Port Hope-Simpson. She's a member of NunatuKavut. Jordan Collier is a member of the Miaw-pu-kek First Nation in Conne River.
Friday October 14, 2016
Wednesday October 12, 2016
Ladrador residents, Ashleee Cunsolo, Director of the Labrador Institute of Memorial University. Charlotte Wolfrey. Inez Shiwak
- 'There's a big problem': Two-thirds of Tragically Hip tickets weren't sold directly to fans
- Where you're locked up determines how much time you spend in solitary confinement
- Parents find son's lifeless body after pharmacy switches sleep medication for toxic dose of another drug
- B.C. woman shocked to find private medical information of 10 other people in file
- Want cheaper access to American e-commerce? Better tell it to the feds: Neil Macdonald
- Trump a 'puppet' of Putin? WikiLeaks target isn't who you may think, Russia experts say
- Donald Trump and new housing rules delay Canada's growth takeoff: Don Pittis
- Unshackled Trump and confident Clinton to clash in final presidential debate
- Polling associations look to increase transparency with merger, but not everyone is on board
- Petition to Parliament calls for end to automatic citizenship to end 'birth tourism'
- Voting underway in N.B. PC leadership race, after 7 candidates make final speeches
- Canada-EU trade deal not dead yet, says Belgium's ambassador
- Family violence increases risk for many diseases while harming mental health, Canada's top doctor warns
- 'State of crisis' in northern Sask. highlights Truth and Reconciliation calls to action
- Jehovah's Witnesses defend pushing for bloodless surgeries
- Why harm reduction could help win the fight against fentanyl
- Her husband's sex assault trial ended with a bizarre twist, so this woman went public
- Make America White Again: Why Donald Trump plays the race card
- Clinton vs. Trump: Follow the race for the White House with CBC's presidential poll tracker
- Looking for a place to happen: Canadian stories behind Tragically Hip's lyrics