Cross Talk stories
Live music from singer-songwriter Craig Young.
CrossTalk connects listeners from across Newfoundland and Labrador — and beyond — with each other. Click here to get contact information.
Cross Talk clips
Monday April 24, 2017
In studio to take your calls, Darrin Dunphy. He's an instructor with Safety NL. He specializes in motorcycle safety.
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
- Crab asthma not taken seriously, say plant workers demonstrating at Workplace NL
- Belbin's Grocery issues recall on meals made in-store
- Allegations of financial fudging 'unfounded,' says MUN president during town hall forum
- 'Everything is gone again:' Ex-Fort McMurray resident loses home in Bunyan's Cove fire
- Refugee sponsors wait a year to discover fate of Syrian family left in limbo
- Ontario MPP introduces insurance recovery bill for domestic violence victims after CBC investigation
- Why are bomb threats made? A look at 5 cases in Halifax
- 'I want someone to take my pain': Woman set on fire by husband denied home insurance payout
- Looking for 'a way out': Turkey mulls a 'Trexit'
- Politicians meddle with real estate — but would Canadians tolerate intervention in other markets?
- Michael Chong challenges rivals to 'get serious' as Conservatives gather for final leadership debate
- It's Trudeau's move after Trump goes from tough talk to action with lumber duties: Chris Hall
- Fatal fentanyl overdose data lacking from across Canada, federal health minister says
- Medical marijuana middlemen: How specialty clinics cash in on legal prescriptions
- DIY braces trend makes B.C. orthodontists grit their teeth
- Pass the butter: Cutting saturated fat does not reduce heart disease risk, cardiologists say
- 'I would like to commandeer your ship:' Johnny Depp surprises Disneyland fans as Jack Sparrow
- Raising a rock star: Dave Grohl's mother on the moms behind music's biggest names
- 'Frustration fuelled by confusion': Canada Council botches rollout of online grant applications
- 'A lot of pride' makes Maudie a blockbuster in Atlantic Canada
- To the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
- 'Everything was hurting so bad': How one Muslim man snuck across the U.S. border into Canada
- Obama wanted to improve U.S. image abroad — what went wrong?
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?