Cross Talk stories
Do we need more safeguards for seniors in care?
CrossTalk connects listeners from across Newfoundland and Labrador — and beyond — with each other. Click here to get contact information.
Cross Talk clips
Wednesday January 18, 2017
Join host Ramona Dearing & real estate agent Debbie Hanlon 12:06-1pm, 11:36am in Labrador.
Tuesday January 17, 2017
We've postponed the topic that was originally scheduled. To bring you extensive coverage of the fires in Milltown - Head of Bay D'Espoir.
Monday January 16, 2017
In studio to take your calls, Mackenzie Graham of St. John's. Who has been wrestling with potholes, but last night found himself wrestling with the elements.
Thursday January 05, 2017
The Telegram's James McLeod joins Ramona on the CrossTalk phone-in today. Share your thoughts (whether they're fractured or not).
- 'I listened to you,' O'Leary tells supporters, kicking off Conservative leadership bid
- Vancouver strata blocks Moby Dick franchise from opening over 'offensive' name, lawsuit alleges
- Bell Canada raising prices on home internet, TV in February
- Kinder Morgan revenue sharing deal could cause provincial feuds, expert says
- Federal security officials approved Winnipeg police efforts to purchase spying devices
- 'Secret order' authorizing RCMP's covert Cold War wiretapping program released after 65 years
- 'Doesn't seem right': Funeral home overcharges grieving families for cremation carbon tax
- Black people 3 times more likely to be street checked in Halifax, police say
- Why the Dow Jones hitting 20,000 is meaningless
- Andrew Scheer leads endorsement race in Conservative leadership campaign
- Trump may be inaugurating an era of market failure in economics and ideas: Don Pittis
- Trudeau tour: Showing up matters, but ditching talking points would require real political courage
- Kevin O'Leary makes late entry into Conservative leadership race
- Criminal cases, public and police safety put at risk by IT failures, RCMP documents say
- Justin Trudeau faces heat over decision to speak French only at town hall
- Ex-army commander Andrew Leslie to play key role in dealing with Trump administration
- Sick kids to get a night out at the movies in the IWK
- 'Should we really die differently?': Doctor delivers end-of-life care to Toronto's homeless
- Sugar acts similarly to alcohol or cocaine in our brains, says neuroscientist
- Federal government fails on First Nations child health delivery, says advocate
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- CBC goes to the front lines in the battle for Aleppo
- Kept in the dark: The story behind the kidnapping of Canadians John Ridsdel and Robert Hall
- 'We're here to preserve life': Come aboard a ship that saves asylum seekers in the Mediterranean