By phone, in person, through social media and even by fax: there are plenty of ways to get in touch!
The province's consumer advocate says people deserve more information about a long-standing legal dispute between Newfoundland Power and the City of St. John's.
Taylor Balfour's friend Ryanna Grywacheski, 18, was killed in Newfoundland and Labrador on the weekend. Another of her classmates, Hannah Leflar, was killed in 2015.video
Newfoundland and Labrador New Democratic Party Leader Earle McCurdy is stepping down at the end of this month.
Central Morning clips
Wednesday September 20, 2017
A decades old legal dispute between the City of St.John's and Newfoundland Power is adding extra costs to rate payers. NL consumer advocate Dennis Brown explains.
Tuesday September 19, 2017
A Kippens woman says she's been the target of what she feels is a harassment campaign by Statistics Canada. It turns out all the calls and demands to do surveys is perfectly legal. CBC's Martin Jones has her story.
Friday September 15, 2017
The annual Take Back the Night Walk in Gander has been cancelled for this year, but the Women's Center and Roads to End Violence have a Plan B. CBC's Martin Jones gets the details.
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
- 'Completely outrageous': Couple say they were denied co-op apartment over sex of baby
- IWK officials changed reports to make expenses seem 'a little less lumpy,' emails reveal
- U of Manitoba was warned about former jazz prof's behaviour years before he left
- Do-not-resuscitate requests rarely tracked in Canada
- 'Newbie' B.C. senator ready to lead Independents, says he's no sympathizer of communist China
- Shariah and rules that govern religious practices in other faiths are not to be feared, spiritual leaders say
- Liberal support holds despite tax change attacks
- Air force eyes resale value of Super Hornets even before deal is done
- If you're blind, this technology will help you find the checkout line
- Investigation needed into sudden closure of private health clinic in Calgary, says legal expert
- Young Canadians who vape are twice as likely to want to try cigarettes, researchers say
- Families struggling with brain injuries demand long-promised help
- She'll be back: Linda Hamilton returning to Terminator franchise
- Carol Off among finalists for $60K Hilary Weston Writers' Trust Prize for Nonfiction
- Internet infamy? Avril Lavigne named most dangerous celeb on the web
- 'Embarrassment of riches:' P.E.I.'s Martha MacIsaac basks in new movie successes after TIFF
- 'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation
- When darkness descends, Nunavut teens dance it out
- Remix Canada's latest census results to see how you fit in
- 'It's easier for students to learn': Regina school turns parents into teachers
- 'Tell my momma that I'd like to hear from her': Jury hears daughter's note to accused killer
- Feds mull 'take-home packages' for Shamattawa students out of school due to teacher shortage
- Decolonization: The Next 150 on Indigenous Lands