By phone, in person, through social media and even by fax: there are plenty of ways to get in touch!
The province's consumer advocate says people deserve more information about a long-standing legal dispute between Newfoundland Power and the City of St. John's.
Taylor Balfour's friend Ryanna Grywacheski, 18, was killed in Newfoundland and Labrador on the weekend. Another of her classmates, Hannah Leflar, was killed in 2015.video
Newfoundland and Labrador New Democratic Party Leader Earle McCurdy is stepping down at the end of this month.
Central Morning clips
Wednesday September 20, 2017
A decades old legal dispute between the City of St.John's and Newfoundland Power is adding extra costs to rate payers. NL consumer advocate Dennis Brown explains.
Tuesday September 19, 2017
A Kippens woman says she's been the target of what she feels is a harassment campaign by Statistics Canada. It turns out all the calls and demands to do surveys is perfectly legal. CBC's Martin Jones has her story.
Friday September 15, 2017
The annual Take Back the Night Walk in Gander has been cancelled for this year, but the Women's Center and Roads to End Violence have a Plan B. CBC's Martin Jones gets the details.
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
- 'They're traumatized enough': Ontario mother wants son's family airlifted from storm-ravaged St. Maarten
- Douglas Cardinal, Indigenous design team to rep Canada at Venice Architecture Biennale
- RIP Wiarton Willie: Spring prognosticator dies at 13
- Incoming governor general Julie Payette meets the Queen
- 'Completely outrageous': Couple say they were denied co-op apartment over sex of baby
- IWK officials changed reports to make expenses seem 'a little less lumpy,' emails reveal
- U of Manitoba was warned about former jazz prof's behaviour years before he left
- Do-not-resuscitate requests rarely tracked in Canada
- Federal Reserve's Janet Yellen speaks after central bank leaves key rate unchanged
- OECD raises Canada's economic growth outlook, now best in the G7
- Couche-Tard still wants to sell marijuana in its Quebec convenience stores
- FCA recalling almost 50,000 Pacifica vans due to seatbelt issue during sporty driving
- Gates Foundation warns global health under threat as foreign aid wanes
- If you're blind, this technology will help you find the checkout line
- Investigation needed into sudden closure of private health clinic in Calgary, says legal expert
- Young Canadians who vape are twice as likely to want to try cigarettes, researchers say
- Scientists edit embryos' genes to study early human development
- Radio waves 'make the sky glow': Artificial aurora to be created over western Arctic
- 'Bound to have an impact on global climate': Arctic sea ice drops to 8th lowest summer level
- Frog ancestors devoured prey with thousands of hooked teeth
- 'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation
- When darkness descends, Nunavut teens dance it out
- Remix Canada's latest census results to see how you fit in