The Stanley Cup heads to Bonavista on Tuesday, with hometown hero Michael Ryder. Keep track of the latest developments from our news team.
LIVE BLOG: Ryder, Stanley Cup come to Bonavista
CBC News Posted: Aug 29, 2011 10:21 AM NT Last Updated: Aug 30, 2011 7:46 AM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
The founders of the Labrador Creative Arts Festival are Tim Borlase and Noreen O’Brien Heighton. They were both in Happy Valley goose Bay to celebrate the festival’s 40 year anniversary.
Kat Baulu is a producer with the National Film Board. She’s working with filmmaker Isabella Rose Weetal-uk-tuk on a film about life in the north. Angela Antle spoke with them about the project, an artist they are working with from Nain and the NFB's new p
Heather Igloliorte is an Inuk curator and art historian from Labrador who created the show SakKijâjuk: Inuit Fine Art and Craft from Nunatsiavut, which opened in Happy Valley Goose Bay during the Symposium and will tour the country.
Top News Headlines
- 9 things to know about the Newfoundland and Labrador election
- Driver flees after truck smashes through shed and election signs
- Drivers ticketed for 'doing doughnuts' in Corner Brook
- Santa Claus Parade draws thousands to downtown St. John's
- Be wary of all-inclusive grad trips, St. John's high school says
- Follow reporters as they tweet with the CBC NL live blog!
- A stupendous shift in Newfoundland and Labrador politics: How did we get here?
- Cold Turkey: I'm craving a smoke and I can't have one
- Team N.L. wins top amateur curling championship for first time
- Carver Corey Chaulk creating art, with a chainsaw