From job losses to court settlements, from pit bulls to icebergs, we did the math for some of the top stories of the year.
Infographic: Breaking down 2013 by the numbers
By John Gushue and Peter Gosse, CBC News Posted: Dec 28, 2013 4:00 PM NT Last Updated: Dec 28, 2013 4:00 PM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Nature's Mix removes cancer claim from granola label after Marketplace investigation into 'superfoods'
- At age 6, he was flagged a security threat. Now he's taking the fight to clear his name to Ottawa
- Motherisk hair test evidence tossed out of Colorado court 2 decades before questions raised in Canada
- Japan wrestles with future of its pacifist constitution ahead of election Sunday
- Breaking down the boot boom: Why are Blundstones so popular?
- Labrador Ambulance Service contract terminated by health minister
- Afterwords in St. John's closes the book on 45-year history
- Strangers rally cash, support for mom fighting cancer and pushing for government support
- Southern Labrador ferry contract extended for another year
- RNC release photo of man who robbed Village Mall jewelry store in motorcycle helmet
- Natuashish girl, 17, died of alcohol poisoning despite ban, says uncle
- Autism Society victim of theft, as fruit trees go missing
- With traffic backing up, City of St. John's to stop rush hour work on Kenmount Road altogether
- Former cancer clinic employee fined for snooping in patient files