Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Latest Audio and Video
The founders of the Labrador Creative Arts Festival are Tim Borlase and Noreen O’Brien Heighton. They were both in Happy Valley goose Bay to celebrate the festival’s 40 year anniversary.
Kat Baulu is a producer with the National Film Board. She’s working with filmmaker Isabella Rose Weetal-uk-tuk on a film about life in the north. Angela Antle spoke with them about the project, an artist they are working with from Nain and the NFB's new p
Heather Igloliorte is an Inuk curator and art historian from Labrador who created the show SakKijâjuk: Inuit Fine Art and Craft from Nunatsiavut, which opened in Happy Valley Goose Bay during the Symposium and will tour the country.
Top News Headlines
- A stupendous shift in Newfoundland and Labrador politics: How did we get here?
- Driver flees after truck smashes through shed and election signs
- Santa Claus Parade draws thousands to downtown St. John's
- Be wary of all-inclusive grad trips, St. John's high school says
- Carver Corey Chaulk creating art, with a chainsaw
- Party candidates, leaders make final push for Avalon votes
- The past lives of election campaign headquarters
- 17-year-old found, after reported missing in Corner Brook
- Suspect identified in 2 armed robberies in St. John's
- Turning poop into power: Farmer wants government to get off the pot