This week's FashioNL proves that we just love to shop! It's amazing how crowded the Avalon Mall is no matter what time of day it is. Just try to find a place to park. I popped into the Mall a couple of times to seek out colour, sparkle and individuality. I found all three in spades and met some interesting characters to boot! Please vote, but be kind. I think everyone here deserves a thumbs up for their style.
FashioNL visits the Avalon Mall
By paula gale, CBC News Posted: Dec 06, 2013 11:21 AM NT Last Updated: Dec 06, 2013 11:21 AM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Beaumont-Hamel: What happened, and what went wrong
- Victims, not heroes: The unsettling truth behind Beaumont-Hamel's carnage
- Gas jumps 4.5 cents, as HST change comes into effect
- CBC's coverage of Beaumont-Hamel 100th anniversary
- Vehicle taken on test drive in Corner Brook not returned, found later by RNC
- Armed police close Merrymeeting Road for hoax call of person with weapon
- 2 charged after man found seriously injured in Nain
- 'Ordinary people who did extraordinary things': Beaumont-Hamel anniversary marked in N.L.
- 2 dead whales wash up on opposite coasts of Newfoundland
- Beaumont-Hamel officer 'thought daily of soldiers who died under his command,' says family