This week's FashioNL proves that we just love to shop! It's amazing how crowded the Avalon Mall is no matter what time of day it is. Just try to find a place to park. I popped into the Mall a couple of times to seek out colour, sparkle and individuality. I found all three in spades and met some interesting characters to boot! Please vote, but be kind. I think everyone here deserves a thumbs up for their style.
FashioNL visits the Avalon Mall
By paula gale, CBC News Posted: Dec 06, 2013 11:21 AM NT Last Updated: Dec 06, 2013 11:21 AM NT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Sorry, skeets in backhoes: Merb'ys is the N.L. Word of the Year
- After last week's storm, we need to talk about climate change
- Cozy fires, a Labrador tent: How do you #HoveOff?
- War of words ramps up over tentative NAPE contract as finance minister weighs in
- 'Do you have a car?': Story of Newfoundland kindness finds national audience
- 'Global weirding' to blame for west coast flooding, says MUN research scientist
- Nearly destroyed by pot, former addict worries others will be hooked by legal marijuana
- Don't check Facebook before hiring, says privacy commissioner
- Man involved in Springdale Street shooting has colon cancer, court hears
- Comey From Away? Former FBI director calls musical 'inspiring story of kindness'