This week's FashioNL proves that we just love to shop! It's amazing how crowded the Avalon Mall is no matter what time of day it is. Just try to find a place to park. I popped into the Mall a couple of times to seek out colour, sparkle and individuality. I found all three in spades and met some interesting characters to boot! Please vote, but be kind. I think everyone here deserves a thumbs up for their style.
FashioNL visits the Avalon Mall
By paula gale, CBC News Posted: Dec 06, 2013 11:21 AM NT Last Updated: Dec 06, 2013 11:21 AM NT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Gender identity battle heads to court, after birth certificate request denied
- Reeling it in: Married fishing fans in N.L. win $1M on scratch ticket
- Looking white and being Aboriginal
- Hebron work halted after 2 incidents on platform
- Labrador's Muskrat Falls pricetag now $12.7B: Worse than 1969 Quebec deal, CEO says
- 'This don't feel right': Wrong wedding dress in storage for 30 years
- Substitute teacher shortage cancels classes in Sheshatshiu
- Court spares Whitbourne Elementary closure, but year-long fight leaves bad blood
- 'Since Cabot 500, we've adapted': 20 years later, province is 'the place to be'
- Auditor general blasts province for poor management of roads, highways