FashioNL began last November with a photo feature of some well-dressed Memorial University students. Seventeen columns later, and now I'm taking a break for a while to have my second child. Here's a look back at some of the favourite FashioNL subjects. Enjoy — and see you soon!
FashioNL: The best of the best
By Paula Gale, CBC News Posted: Jun 06, 2014 11:32 AM NT Last Updated: Jun 06, 2014 11:32 AM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'Eat less fish' if you're worried about methylmercury: MP Nick Whalen
- Operation Christmas Child volunteer sacked over same-sex marriage, abortion beliefs
- Muskrat Falls protesters moving toward construction site a safety risk: Stan Marshall
- 700 workers escorted from Muskrat Falls site
- Dwight Ball returns to N.L., plans to meet with Indigenous groups
- Stephenville Dome users not happy with dry dressing rooms
- Corner Brook's 1st Syrian refugee family leaves province
- PC party struggles with identity at AGM
- Atlantic Lottery Corporation approached N.L. about developing iCasino
- Muskrat Falls protesters 'fighting for land and food'