Ever since I met my CBC colleague Kenny Sharpe, I've taken note of his confident style. He always looks polished, modern and just edgy enough. So when some fans of this column asked for more men's fashion, I knew that Kenny was the man for the job! His wardrobe consists of a good selection of preppy, office-appropriate wear, casual attire and lots of great vintage finds. Vote for Kenny's best looks.
FashioNL: Sharpe Dressed Man
By Paula Gale, CBC News Posted: May 23, 2014 10:59 AM NT Last Updated: May 23, 2014 12:39 PM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Breaking down the boot boom: Why are Blundstones so popular?
- Back where it belongs: Land and Sea returns to Monday evenings
- Labrador Ambulance Service contract terminated by health minister
- Adam Boland, St. John's Curling Club set for biggest curling season in a decade
- Afterwords in St. John's closes the book on 45-year history
- Strangers rally cash, support for mom fighting cancer and pushing for government support
- Housing in the Arctic
- Crow's Nest at 75: World War II naval club celebrates milestone anniversary in N.L.
- Natuashish girl, 17, died of alcohol poisoning despite ban, says uncle
- RNC release photo of man who robbed Village Mall jewelry store in motorcycle helmet