Ever since I met my CBC colleague Kenny Sharpe, I've taken note of his confident style. He always looks polished, modern and just edgy enough. So when some fans of this column asked for more men's fashion, I knew that Kenny was the man for the job! His wardrobe consists of a good selection of preppy, office-appropriate wear, casual attire and lots of great vintage finds. Vote for Kenny's best looks.
FashioNL: Sharpe Dressed Man
By Paula Gale, CBC News Posted: May 23, 2014 10:59 AM NT Last Updated: May 23, 2014 12:39 PM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Stroke victim, 27, determined to get back on her feet — with husband's help
- Motorcyclists sprayed with Raid in St. John's under investigation
- Camped out in Goulds for a chance at $1.4M chase the ace jackpot
- Piece of cake: 12-year-old twins building bakery business
- Vandalized sign 'insult to my integrity', says mayoral candidate
- Man charged with impaired driving in crash that killed Calvin Tobin
- William's Harbour residents agree to relocate, says province
- Striped bass found in southern Labrador, anglers asked to release any fish caught
- Man investigated for asking teen girls for sex in St. John's park arrested and charged
- Are you missing a monkey?