Ever since I met my CBC colleague Kenny Sharpe, I've taken note of his confident style. He always looks polished, modern and just edgy enough. So when some fans of this column asked for more men's fashion, I knew that Kenny was the man for the job! His wardrobe consists of a good selection of preppy, office-appropriate wear, casual attire and lots of great vintage finds. Vote for Kenny's best looks.
FashioNL: Sharpe Dressed Man
By Paula Gale, CBC News Posted: May 23, 2014 10:59 AM NT Last Updated: May 23, 2014 12:39 PM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Potential 25 billion barrels of oil in Orphan Basin: report
- Man reported missing near Port Blandford found dead
- High-profile lawyers representing accused in Miller homicide
- Costco fruit recall: Get immunized immediately, consumers warned
- Teens charged with assault after bullying incident in C.B.S.
- 22 Minutes writers tour shares jokes too hot for TV
- UBC Sailbot hoping to go where no robotic sailboat has gone before
- Removing water coolers at Waterford 'wrong' as a cost-savings measure, says critic
- Driver barely avoids collision, wrecks truck in new St. John's roundabout
- Province has paid more than $129K to lawyers, crisis communication consultant