Ever since I met my CBC colleague Kenny Sharpe, I've taken note of his confident style. He always looks polished, modern and just edgy enough. So when some fans of this column asked for more men's fashion, I knew that Kenny was the man for the job! His wardrobe consists of a good selection of preppy, office-appropriate wear, casual attire and lots of great vintage finds. Vote for Kenny's best looks.
FashioNL: Sharpe Dressed Man
By Paula Gale, CBC News Posted: May 23, 2014 10:59 AM NT Last Updated: May 23, 2014 12:39 PM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Rezori: A ghost from Mount Cashel that continues to haunt my desk
- Memorial University coach Doug Partridge suspended again
- Debate in central Labrador over the use of road salt
- Doug Partridge an 'intense coach,' but trying to change
- A day in the life of the stranded Jana crew
- Land & Sea archival moment: Bay de Verde 1981
- Not all gambling problems are obvious, says Al Antle
- Loose skin fix after weight loss not covered in N.L.
- Two important seats up for grabs in Tuesday's byelections
- Archival moment: Tsunami hits Burin Peninsula