Ever since I met my CBC colleague Kenny Sharpe, I've taken note of his confident style. He always looks polished, modern and just edgy enough. So when some fans of this column asked for more men's fashion, I knew that Kenny was the man for the job! His wardrobe consists of a good selection of preppy, office-appropriate wear, casual attire and lots of great vintage finds. Vote for Kenny's best looks.
FashioNL: Sharpe Dressed Man
By Paula Gale, CBC News Posted: May 23, 2014 10:59 AM NT Last Updated: May 23, 2014 12:39 PM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Inmates leave HMP 'far worse off than when they went in,' says Calvin Kenny
- Vacancies, budget cuts, stress: RCMP sources say it's all taking a toll in N.L.
- Clear out some moose meat: Hungry B'y TV dinners are coming to your deep freeze
- 3 years' probation for man charged in robbery after online matchmaking
- Pink salmon caught in N.L. likely from Russian stocking program
- Deaf student needs teacher who can communicate, parents fear he will fall behind
- New Conne River school opens, includes dentist office and daycare
- Marystown deaths are murder-suicide, RCMP confirm
- Landscaping association says 'poor workmanship' glaring at Victoria Park
- Chicago museum gets 'cultural repatriation' award for returning Inuit bodies to Labrador