I often say if you live in this province and you want to look great, you need a lot of coats. But if you want your feet to stay warm and dry, you also need practical boots. Luckily, sensible footwear has become fashionable — at last! I took a stroll around downtown this week and quickly spotted lots of boots that are meant for walking in St. John's. What do you think?
FashioNL: Give 'em the boot
By Paula Gale, CBC News Posted: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT Last Updated: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Kitchen confidential: 'Disgusting behaviour' caught on video at Carl's Jr. restaurant
- Trump tells rally U.S. will 'end up probably terminating' NAFTA
- Trudeau must dispel the myth that there's 'always a place' for refugees in Canada: Opinion
- 'It's a mess': Cleanup in Montreal neighbourhood underway after powerful storm
- Did a Newfoundland town really sell its water system?
- 'It's really embarrassing': Bride brings guests home to N.L., has trucks broken into
- 'I'm going till I got no more go left': 11 weeks of searching for Cortney Lake
- Driver facing charges after hitting flag person in Shea Heights
- Someone's lucky day? Chase the Ace fever continues in Goulds
- Former Jungle Jim's employee arrested, charged after protest in parking lot
- New record store giving business a spin in St. John's
- A different way around the Signal Hill noise problem: new road by the Miller Centre?
- Former mayor, MHA eyes old job on Happy Valley-Goose Bay council
- Bye bye book tax: N.L. launching independent review of its tax system