I often say if you live in this province and you want to look great, you need a lot of coats. But if you want your feet to stay warm and dry, you also need practical boots. Luckily, sensible footwear has become fashionable — at last! I took a stroll around downtown this week and quickly spotted lots of boots that are meant for walking in St. John's. What do you think?
FashioNL: Give 'em the boot
By Paula Gale, CBC News Posted: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT Last Updated: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Nearby vessel rescues 6-member crew after boat fire off Burin Peninsula
- 5-year sentence for N.L. man who sexually assaulted girls
- Kaetlyn Osmond in silver position at Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final
- Missing person case brings familiar anxiety to St. Anthony
- No clues, as harbour search for Jennifer Hillier-Penney wraps up
- Fire-ravaged home where Quinn Butt's body found causing neighbours angst
- New law would force youth 'lost in a world of addiction' into detox treatment
- Would you bathe in this? This mother says her water smells like a 'bog'
- Archaeologists examine Indigenous site dating back 2,200 years on Exploits River
- Setting bad example: Business group blasts MHA pension decision