I often say if you live in this province and you want to look great, you need a lot of coats. But if you want your feet to stay warm and dry, you also need practical boots. Luckily, sensible footwear has become fashionable — at last! I took a stroll around downtown this week and quickly spotted lots of boots that are meant for walking in St. John's. What do you think?
FashioNL: Give 'em the boot
By Paula Gale, CBC News Posted: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT Last Updated: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Father, 2 brothers of Manchester bomber detained as police hunt for 'network'
- Jody Wilson-Raybould's father calls missing and murdered inquiry a 'bloody farce'
- Canada brings home 1 of 2 Aurora surveillance planes from anti-ISIS mission
- Justice minister's father calls missing and murdered inquiry a 'bloody farce'
- Rare piebald moose caught on video in western Newfoundland
- Kenny Green sues N.L. government over chapel riot, wants 'decrepit and filthy' HMP shut down
- 'I feel so much rage': mother of incest victim says father shows no remorse
- Province spending nearly $800M on Hebron, with much lower royalties than expected
- Brandon Coady, charged with attempted murder, to have judge-alone trial
- Pakua Shipi Innu accused of illegal caribou hunting launch constitutional challenge
- Princeton couple return to town, reopen grandparents' store
- Small fire outside home put out, teen charged with arson
- U.K. timber business has sights set on Northern Peninsula
- Drowning victim made 'fatal decision' not to wear life-jacket: Uncle posts Facebook plea