I often say if you live in this province and you want to look great, you need a lot of coats. But if you want your feet to stay warm and dry, you also need practical boots. Luckily, sensible footwear has become fashionable — at last! I took a stroll around downtown this week and quickly spotted lots of boots that are meant for walking in St. John's. What do you think?
FashioNL: Give 'em the boot
By Paula Gale, CBC News Posted: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT Last Updated: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Body of homicide victim Joshua Whalen found off Roaches Line
- 'There's a real possibility of death,' says Labrador doctor about hunger strikes
- Corner Brook assault sends 1 to hospital with serious injury
- Not again! Towns on high alert as heavy rain forecast for southern, western N.L.
- PC Party considers lower taxes, democratic reform at AGM
- Universal Helicopters 'not taking sides' in Muskrat Falls protest: CEO
- After the death of her 2-year-old, Mississauga mom urges everyone to get their flu shot
- Looking back on 7 days of unrest at Muskrat Falls
- Passenger dies aboard flight diverted to Happy Valley-Goose Bay
- Operation Christmas Child volunteer sacked over same-sex marriage, abortion beliefs