I often say if you live in this province and you want to look great, you need a lot of coats. But if you want your feet to stay warm and dry, you also need practical boots. Luckily, sensible footwear has become fashionable — at last! I took a stroll around downtown this week and quickly spotted lots of boots that are meant for walking in St. John's. What do you think?
FashioNL: Give 'em the boot
By Paula Gale, CBC News Posted: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT Last Updated: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Two women help youth escape from RNC cruiser
- A holiday tipple: What will our provincial leaders be drinking?
- Community coming to family's aid after Catalina Christmas tree fire
- Historian surprised by Order of Canada nod
- Husband holds intruder while wife calls RNC
- A year in quotes: A look back at some notables from 2014
- Young woman airlifted from Nain at Eastern Health's request
- On Point: Politics, plummeting oil & a crude year
- Parents of 'shoestring baby' preparing for quiet holiday at home
- Driver's delight: Tumbling gas prices comforting for commuters