I often say if you live in this province and you want to look great, you need a lot of coats. But if you want your feet to stay warm and dry, you also need practical boots. Luckily, sensible footwear has become fashionable — at last! I took a stroll around downtown this week and quickly spotted lots of boots that are meant for walking in St. John's. What do you think?
FashioNL: Give 'em the boot
By Paula Gale, CBC News Posted: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT Last Updated: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Impaired driving with 2 small children in the car leads to arrest
- Girl in an Indian dress: Newfoundlander talks 'xenophobic' N.L. after racial incident at punk show
- Motorcyclist struck by stray bullet in St. John's shooting
- Old town, new look: 6 new stores open in Bonavista with hopes of revitalizing town
- Armed robbery at Ropewalk Lane sub shop leads to arrest
- Driver stopped in St. John's found owing $13K in fines
- Newfoundland at Armageddon documentary 'not an easy story to tell'
- Zero tolerance for illegal use of ATVs, warn RCMP
- Costco fruit recall: Get immunized immediately, consumers warned
- St. John's woman wins gold in World Powerlifting Championship