I often say if you live in this province and you want to look great, you need a lot of coats. But if you want your feet to stay warm and dry, you also need practical boots. Luckily, sensible footwear has become fashionable — at last! I took a stroll around downtown this week and quickly spotted lots of boots that are meant for walking in St. John's. What do you think?
FashioNL: Give 'em the boot
By Paula Gale, CBC News Posted: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT Last Updated: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- 'They were born ferocious': Hybrid green crab species threatens N.L. lobster
- Moose noshes on Canada 150 tulip display at MUN Botanical Garden
- Mounties identify 'suspects' in rash of ATV, dirt bike thefts in Carbonear area
- New mosque desperately needed in St. John's
- Nalcor changing tone on Mud Lake floods, after repeatedly refuting blame
- 'There was so much smoke': School bus full of students evacuated in St. John's
- Rare piebald moose caught on video in western Newfoundland
- Former MHAs open Mary Brown's franchise in Florida
- May misery continues, average summer ahead: Environment Canada predictions
- Does the Flemish Pass hold the future of offshore oil?