I often say if you live in this province and you want to look great, you need a lot of coats. But if you want your feet to stay warm and dry, you also need practical boots. Luckily, sensible footwear has become fashionable — at last! I took a stroll around downtown this week and quickly spotted lots of boots that are meant for walking in St. John's. What do you think?
FashioNL: Give 'em the boot
By Paula Gale, CBC News Posted: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT Last Updated: Mar 14, 2014 11:50 AM NT
Latest Nfld. & Labrador News Headlines
Top News Headlines
- Pink salmon caught in N.L. likely from Russian stocking program
- 'It's just so heartbreaking': Marystown death adds to list of missing and murdered women in N.L.
- Marystown deaths are murder-suicide, RCMP confirm
- Customers on the hook for Newfoundland Power legal bills
- Landscaping association says 'poor workmanship' glaring at Victoria Park
- They work, they own homes, they pay taxes, but permanent residents can't vote for city council
- Where have all the voters gone? St. John's election plagued by missing ballots, low turnout
- Bay d'Espoir arsonist Donald Craig MacHaight pleads guilty
- Basketball deal hinges on 1,500 nightly attendance, says St. John's mayor
- Connected by heart but kept apart: Transplant recipient and Labrador donor family can't find one another