Why did the chicken cross the road?
Air Date: Sep 21, 2017 7:41 PM AT
Every day, for the past month, at the same time, right after lunch, like clockwork, a chicken crosses the road in front of the Tim Hortons on Main St. in Shediac.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Master carpenter Jeremy Burrill felt boxed out of the casket market by local funeral homes. So he came up with an Ikea-like alternative for $699.
University of New Brunswick student Javon Masters is only 26 points away from becoming the all-time leading scorer in U Sports basketball history.
Heavy rain caused water levels to rise in Hoyt, N.B., on Saturday morning. The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding.
The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding like many parts of New Brunswick.
Top News Headlines
- Loblaws' ID demand for $25 gift cards slammed by marketing experts
- Vibrating muscles help arm amputees 'feel' their prosthetic hand movements, study suggests
- Canada wraps up best-ever Winter Paralympics at Pyeongchang closing ceremony
- In one of the driest places on Earth, drones scan water pipes for signs of leaks — and thieves
- Boxer David Whittom dies after 10 months in a coma following Fredericton fight
- 'I didn't want to hit him again:' Boxer regrets putting opponent in hospital
- Mona Sock, a life stolen by abuse
- Boxer David Whittom suffers traumatic brain injury in Fredericton bout
- St. FX., Alberta both advance to national hockey championship with overtime wins
- Minister doesn't want anyone else stranded at night by jail staff
- Moncton company launches app to help you save money
- 2 men admit beating Victoria County man to death
- Neguac gardener wins fight to keep greenhouses, garden on property
- McGill's student band a hit with fans and teams alike at hockey nationals
- Saint John's strange connection to the lowly limerick
- Building collapses in downtown Edmundston under weight of snow