'There's a feeling of power in this'
Air Date: May 15, 2017 6:17 PM AT
A Toronto designer has brought her collection of unconventional latex clothing designs to Fredericton's College of Art and Design. It's Pippa Stevenson's first art-gallery show.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
The student was told by a Syrian boy this was not the first time something like that happened.
Bartenders like to picture themselves pouring drinks for icons who wander in. And that's exactly what happened to Shane Fowler. Gord Downie walked into his bar.
Major renovations are underway at a Saint John motel best-known in recent years for robberies, health code violations, outlaw motorcycle club meetings and other shady activities.
Hosts Daniel McHardie and Jacques Poitras discuss the failed pipeline project and political fallout
Top News Headlines
- 'I'll never stop fighting,' says Kitchener Rohingya man after 2-week stint in Bangladesh camps
- Trudeau reluctant to reveal too much on Quebec's face-covering law: Aaron Wherry
- Nature's Mix removes cancer claim from granola label after Marketplace investigation into 'superfoods'
- Motherisk hair test evidence tossed out of Colorado court 2 decades before questions raised in Canada
- High school football game ends after 9 players suffer head injuries
- 100-year-old former Sears worker's health benefits and insurance axed
- 'Why don't you go back home?': Rivalry fuels racism at high school football game
- 'Scary' Saint John motel getting multimillion-dollar reno
- Bill Morneau unveils gentler tax proposals for private corporations
- Former Saint John hockey coach accused of child luring, sexual assault
- Human remains found on St. John River island identified
- Why Jonathan Torrens thought Monctonians were 'barbarians'
- Mysterious moves at Fredericton food bank sap trust of supporters
- RCMP dive team hauls another stolen car out of Grand Lake
- $1.7M in severance paid to former NB Power CEO David Hay
- U.S. boat caught trapping lobster in Canadian waters, DFO says