Then came the eChart: How this retirement home app keeps you close to your relatives from afar
Air Date: Aug 14, 2017 10:51 PM AT
An app created by the owner of two Moncton retirement homes gives families a link with regularly updated information about their loved ones' lives and health.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
The student was told by a Syrian boy this was not the first time something like that happened.
Top News Headlines
- The mystery of the Dalhousie Mountain carvings
- Freezing rain warning in effect for northwest, central N.B.
- No small potatoes: Malden farmer-turned-distiller says vodka business has taken off
- Checking for ticks: Maps show pest's hotspots in the Maritimes
- Saint John tea producer's $100K Dragons' Den deal falls through
- N.S. woman dead after crash in northeast N.B.
- NB Power strikes gas line while repairing pole hit by taxi
- Weed, cannabis, pot or marijuana: what's the difference?
- Soldier gets 4 months in jail for nightclub sexual assault
- NDP leader will run in Saint John Harbour riding in upcoming election
- J.D. Irving boss accuses MLA Jake Stewart of 'grandstanding' on Doaktown mill
- Hunter finds body in vehicle matching one linked to missing Minto-area woman