Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Neighbours are saying no to a zoning amendment that would allow a downtown Fredericton rooming house to hold 12 people instead of 8.
Saint John is in the midst of a six-month construction project on the city's east side as part of the Safe Clean Drinking Water project.
It may not be enough to take a Sunday drive comfortably, but it sure beats another increase
Residents say that construction at the new Irving Oil building in uptown Saint John is happening well outside of permitted hours.
Top News Headlines
- New Brunswick announces new stat holiday: Family Day coming next February
- Nature photographer spends months waiting for the perfect photo of this lynx
- 'Proud' Darksider biker fires back at Bathurst mayor for 'fearmongering'
- Don't quit your day job: making ends meet for East Coast music stars
- Woman assaults 2 police officers after alleged road rage dispute in Fredericton
- Moncton RCMP did not have proper equipment or training, Crown tells labour code trial
- Bathurst mayor wants province to ban biker gangs
- Woman assaulted by man with a weapon in Moncton
- Fentanyl isn't expected in seizure of almost $200K worth of drugs, police say
- Gallant names 5 women to bench, achieves gender parity on provincial court
- Fredericton teen sentenced to 15 months after police seize $178,000 worth of drugs
- Pennfield man charged with attempted murder of woman