Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
A Moncton family feels trapped in an unsafe apartment while trying to find an affordable home.
A non-profit group in Sackville is hosting draft-proofing work parties in low-income homes to help combat climate change and hefty heating costs.
Power and internet are out, snow is everywhere but there are men and women working all hours of the day and night trying to get every system restored.
The musician discusses whether he prefers playing in the Maritimes, getting kicked out of Fort McMurray and where his career goes next.
Top News Headlines
- Maritimes weather blast leaves tens of thousands without power, closes schools, cancels flights
- Woman's body found in Petitcodiac River
- Snowstorm expected to bring 20 cm to some areas
- New Brunswick weather: 20 cm of snow on the way tonight
- Real Food Connections makes 'hard decision' to close down
- Irving Pulp and Paper charged with dumping into St. John River
- Storm creates treacherous driving, hampers power restoration
- Moncton area seeks to import 700 skilled American workers
- 'We're not idiots': More habitat damage by Saint John councillor emerges
- 'King Louie', the 23-pound lobster returned to Bay of Fundy
- Apology for councillor's damage to Saint John park not enough, residents say
- Fredericton man claims students spiked his coffee with Viagra