Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Does the Inclusion program need to be modified? If it is modified, what changes would be appropriate? The political panel addresses those points.
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
Top News Headlines
- Lyft vs Uber: 2 ride-hailing services start their Canadian battle on Toronto streets
- Toronto leads country in child-care fees, but costs rising almost everywhere
- Right whales dying, while rescuers await government permission to resume disentangling them
- Liberals win federal byelection in B.C., taking seat from Conservatives for second time this fall
- Syrian refugees slam interpreting services in Saint John
- 'You don't gain, you just exist': Low wages keeping New Brunswickers from getting ahead
- First winter storm of the season brings snow and power outages to N.B.
- 'Typical Joshua': 12-year-old champions massive winter charity drive
- Gallant's chief of staff, a key player in the assessment scandal, appealed his own tax hike
- How this painting by a 'toy boy' to a Romanian princess ended up in a Saint John auction
- 'It doesn't get any rarer than this': Mistle thrush could be continent's first
- Fire chief says arsonist was behind Moncton gym fire
- Missing man Tyler Fillmore sighted in Port Elgin area, RCMP say
- Your neighbourhood weed retailer will be called CannabisNB
- Too early to celebrate success of free tuition program, critics say
- Attic find offers glimpse into life — and size — of opera-singing ancestor