Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
British surfer Steve King is in the Maritimes this week to surf our tidal bores, including the Petitcodiac River in Moncton.
Political Panel host Terry Seguin assembled all seven candidates for the P.C. leadership and ran them through seven questions, each on a different topic.
New rules take effect today that could further dampen an already slow New Brunswick real estate market. Anyone taking out an insured mortgage will have to show they can afford it at higher than present interest rates.
Fredericton-based cidery wants New Brunswickers to bring them apples from long-abandoned orchards and trees.
Top News Headlines
- 'Who wants this?': Fort McMurray residents struggle to recover 6 months after the fire
- 'Own up to it': Apple faces pressure to address iPhone 'touch disease'
- Alec Baldwin mocks Trump's 'bad hombres' and his own brother in SNL's final mock debate
- Belgium given Monday deadline for EU-Canada trade pact approval
- Blaine Higgs wins New Brunswick Progressive Conservative leadership race
- Bathurst bylaw: No trick-or-treating after 7 p.m., must be under 14
- Legs for Literacy in Moncton draws 3,000 participants
- Dennis Oland's Supreme Court bail appeal expected to proceed even if moot point
- Dissension in Dennis Oland murder appeal would trigger Supreme Court review
- PC leadership candidates use speeches as final pitch to party members
- Legs for Literacy will complete marathon man's world record
- Hometown Hockey Tour gets wet welcome in Saint John
- Banners honour veterans wartime service, sacrifice
- Moncton teacher shares tips for grad students and parents
- Possible cougar sightings near Tracy have residents rattled
- NBTA claims teachers donning Kevlar clothing in classrooms