Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
The student was told by a Syrian boy this was not the first time something like that happened.
Top News Headlines
- Competition Bureau wants answers from Sears liquidators on alleged price mark-ups, says report
- Hollywood stars on the defensive as scandals prompt tough questions
- Canadian Semiaquatic Rodent Posterior Doughnut is OK, just don't say beaver
- Jury could hear from final witness at Laura Babcock murder trial
- Checking for ticks: Maps show pest's hotspots in the Maritimes
- Inclusion model a 'race to the bottom,' says policy expert
- 9 people face almost 190 charges related to illegal moose harvesting
- RCMP investigating after woman found dead in Super 8 hotel
- N.S. woman dead after crash in northeast N.B.
- The 'unemployed taxi driver' who bought a $1M theatre
- Teachers call for changes to inclusion policy for classrooms
- Breakup song: a Saint John musician's super-sad Kijiji ad
- The mystery of the Dalhousie Mountain carvings
- Saint John police locate missing 14-year-old boy
- 3-vehicle collision leaves 2 people dead in Miramichi
- Till death: After 65 years, husband and wife die just 32 hours apart