Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
The church bell rang in Petitcodiac every Sunday morning for years, but members of the congregation aren't sure when they will hear it again now that the church steeple has been demolished.
Elsie Wayne, former PC MP and Saint John mayor, dead is at 84. Here is a look back at her 1983 victory in the Saint John's mayor's race.
Brother of Tragically Hip's drummer gave Jason DeRoche of Moncton free tickets to Kingston show.
Hines died in May 2015 and according to a post-mortem report, the cause of death was likely lack of oxygen after being pepper sprayed five times by guards.
Top News Headlines
- Elsie Wayne, former PC MP and Saint John mayor, dead at 84
- Ex-daycare owner testifies she tied children to chairs when they were restless
- Ayr Motor Express loses right to Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Prison watchdog investigates death of N.B. inmate pepper-sprayed 5 times by guards
- Hip concert 'etched on my heart,' says fan with same cancer as Gord Downie
- Nova Scotia won't engage in beer war with New Brunswick
- New Brunswick man, 23, killed in single-car crash
- Man killed in suspected hit-and-run in southwestern N.B.
- Tragically Hip fans emotional in Saint John
- N.B. full of good choices for World Heritage Sites, says historian
- Dog survives being hit by car, amputation and death sentence
- New research centre takes on new meaning for cancer researcher