Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
After months of testing samples of hair and scat gathered in New Brunswick for potential cougar DNA the first batch of results are in — and they are definitive.
Saint John's known for having the most escalators in the province. While that's a strange thing for anyone to brag about, you likely won't hear much boasting because few of them are actually functioning.
Developer Max Kotlowski's ambitious plans for Reversing Falls come closer to completion.
Winds were gusting up to 80 km/h in many parts of the province during the morning and remained strong into the afternoon, knocking out power, forcing some ferries off their runs and prompting the closure of some coastal roadways.
Top News Headlines
- Facing Trump-Putin axis, Ukraine turns to a white knight — Chrystia Freeland
- 'I was screaming,' woman says of 'painful' eyelid surgery by suspected fake doctor
- Top-down solutions from Davos elite out of step with populist anger: Don Pittis
- 'We will turn on him so quick': Rust Belt voters who put faith in Trump expect results
- Chin up! Blue Monday is not the saddest day of the year
- Young cancer patient Becca tells us what to do: be kind to someone
- Man dead in Dieppe after being hit by his own vehicle
- Miramichi business owners question future with bypass coming
- Moncton business suffers little damage after fire
- Ad campaign's 3,000-jobs claim doesn't add up
- 'Good to be back': Hampton farmers market staves off bankruptcy
- 4 lessons women learn from being single later in life
- 'It's overwhelming,' woman helps Saint John homeless after cousin's murder
- Saint Andrews woman one of few to finish Appalachian Trail hike
- Pedestrian struck and killed by vehicle in Hatfield Point
- Fredericton fights iciest winter in years