Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Route 8 will remain at two lanes as work continues on substructure even after the operpass reopened Wednesday.
The family of missing Moncton woman Jami Springer and RCMP held a news conference Wednesday asking for anyone with information about her disappearance to come forward.
CBC's Harry Forestell asks Interim Conservative leader Rona Ambrose if the custom of having each region represented in the Supreme Court is more important that stocking it with the best jurists.
NB Liquor says the province's information commissioner has acted in bad faith in slamming them over secrecy. The issue stems from CBC's request for information about the corporation's growler program.
Top News Headlines
- WestJet CEO calls London flights a success, despite analysts calling move 'stupidest thing they had ever seen'
- Medical marijuana patients growing more pot than they need and selling off the rest
- Petronas weighs sale to exit $27B Canada LNG project: sources
- Mayor defends state of emergency in Windsor to help homeowners
- UNB, STU students told to throw out free condoms
- Ex-daycare owner found not guilty on 12 assault charges
- Jami Springer's family renews plea to help find Moncton woman
- 2 men killed in single-vehicle crash near Jacksonville
- NB Liquor threatens to sue information commissioner over report
- Brian Gallant calls for more tolerance of bilingualism
- Jami Springer's family pleads for information on daughter's disappearance
- Moncton lands new rail car manufacturing plant
- Fredericton council approves parking garage sale for $1.85M
- Bar arcade opening in Saint John, bringing back '80s classics
- Hockey and beer with a view: Sea Dogs add ice-level bar
- Reversing Falls skywalk rumbles into Saint John