Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
After months of testing samples of hair and scat gathered in New Brunswick for potential cougar DNA the first batch of results are in — and they are definitive.
Saint John's known for having the most escalators in the province. While that's a strange thing for anyone to brag about, you likely won't hear much boasting because few of them are actually functioning.
Developer Max Kotlowski's ambitious plans for Reversing Falls come closer to completion.
Winds were gusting up to 80 km/h in many parts of the province during the morning and remained strong into the afternoon, knocking out power, forcing some ferries off their runs and prompting the closure of some coastal roadways.
Top News Headlines
- Bell Canada raising prices on home internet, TV in February
- Doctor who hired a hit man to kill teen patient takes prison complaint to top court
- Vancouver strata blocks Moby Dick franchise from opening over 'offensive' name, lawsuit alleges
- Accused Milltown arsonist a quiet, reclusive man, say neighbours
- Fredericton couple told they were too old and overweight to adopt demand changes
- Motel giveaway: Please take your unit with you
- Young cancer patient Becca tells us what to do: be kind to someone
- Justin Trudeau faces anger in N.B. over troubled payroll system
- Chin up! Blue Monday is not the saddest day of the year
- Whitney St. Pierre sentenced to 42 months in fatal impaired driving case
- Man dead in Dieppe after being hit by his own vehicle
- Saint Andrews woman one of few to finish Appalachian Trail hike
- Saint John women wear 'pussy hats' for women's march against Trump
- Ad campaign's 3,000-jobs claim doesn't add up
- Miramichi man killed in Highway 11 crash near Belledune
- Miramichi business owners question future with bypass coming