Saint John man learns Mandarin, sources factory in China to make his dream shoe
Air Date: Apr 19, 2017 5:24 PM AT
The shoe Paul Kasdan envisioned is simple: an eco-friendly, flexible and free of animal byproducts.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
The student was told by a Syrian boy this was not the first time something like that happened.
Top News Headlines
- Checking for ticks: Maps show pest's hotspots in the Maritimes
- N.S. woman dead after crash in northeast N.B.
- The mystery of the Dalhousie Mountain carvings
- RCMP investigating after woman found dead in Super 8 hotel
- Inclusion model a 'race to the bottom,' says policy expert
- Saint John tea producer's $100K Dragons' Den deal falls through
- Cuts to fire and police services proposed in Saint John's draft budget
- The 'unemployed taxi driver' who bought a $1M theatre
- No small potatoes: Malden farmer-turned-distiller says vodka business has taken off
- Soldier gets 4 months in jail for nightclub sexual assault
- Weed, cannabis, pot or marijuana: what's the difference?
- Pension plan in the works for New Brunswick's self-employed