Saint John man learns Mandarin, sources factory in China to make his dream shoe
Air Date: Apr 19, 2017 5:24 PM AT
The shoe Paul Kasdan envisioned is simple: an eco-friendly, flexible and free of animal byproducts.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Festival Inspire has unveiled its first masterpiece in Moncton--an art installation from Portugal based artist Bordalo II.
Windows are smashed in, broken televisions lie in the courtyard, and graffiti is sprayed on every surface at the Mitchell Street apartments in the north end of Saint John.
The wish of a backyard playground came true for a three-year-old cancer patient in Quispamsis on Tuesday afternoon.
For another year, the Saint John waterfront is playing host to dozens of performances from buskers around the world.
Top News Headlines
- Inflation rates are staying stubbornly low. Are cellphones to blame?
- Internet's largest illegal marketplace has been taken down, U.S. officials say
- 'I was actually offended': Man on Indigenous cancer therapies initially told oncologist wouldn't monitor him
- 2 missing Burundi teens entered Canada, police say
- Owners of 'magical' Sussex-area home disenchanted with ATV noise, partiers
- Moncton woman who reported assault on trail charged with public mischief
- Body found under Saint John viaduct was that of 52-year-old man, police say
- Kennebecasis officer under criminal investigation for alleged sexual harassment
- Getting a passport just got easier all over the province
- Saint John barbecuer who swallowed brush wire with burger warns others
- 'We were shaking': Passenger explains complaint against Fredericton police
- Fredericton police close down Prospect Street after accident
- Richard Bergeron denied parole again after 1974 murder of Moncton officers
- 54-year-old Waasis woman dead after motorcycle crash
- How Saint John's boat pub went from 'best in the country' to wall hangings
- Miramichi police officer guilty of dangerous driving on way to shoplifting scene