Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Light Freezing Rain
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
After months of testing samples of hair and scat gathered in New Brunswick for potential cougar DNA the first batch of results are in — and they are definitive.
Saint John's known for having the most escalators in the province. While that's a strange thing for anyone to brag about, you likely won't hear much boasting because few of them are actually functioning.
Developer Max Kotlowski's ambitious plans for Reversing Falls come closer to completion.
Winds were gusting up to 80 km/h in many parts of the province during the morning and remained strong into the afternoon, knocking out power, forcing some ferries off their runs and prompting the closure of some coastal roadways.
Top News Headlines
- They crushed it! UNB students win popsicle-stick bridge contest
- 12 people charged after police raid 6 medical marijuana dispensaries in Saint John
- New Brunswick weather: a nasty Tuesday is on the way
- 'Not your normal day': Saint John firefighters battle four fires in 24 hours
- Swastika snow carving upsets Mount Allison University community
- New Brunswick weather: nasty ice storm moving in
- Woman dies after snowmobile accident near Mactaquac Provincial Park
- Photos of Moncton bank robbery suspect released
- Saint John's racist place names need to change, group says
- 'Buy local' cafe set to open in former Real Food Connections location
- Skateboarding shop closes Saint John location
- Dennis Oland's murder conviction overturned on 'contentious point of law,' Crown argues