Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
A Moncton family feels trapped in an unsafe apartment while trying to find an affordable home.
A non-profit group in Sackville is hosting draft-proofing work parties in low-income homes to help combat climate change and hefty heating costs.
Power and internet are out, snow is everywhere but there are men and women working all hours of the day and night trying to get every system restored.
The musician discusses whether he prefers playing in the Maritimes, getting kicked out of Fort McMurray and where his career goes next.
Top News Headlines
- More than 1/3 of fatal crashes in N.B. involve impaired driving
- Moncton area seeks to import 700 skilled American workers
- Wanted: the Indigenous Star Wars
- Thieves nabbed in $10K diamond heist get different sentences
- From 'tragedy' comes a star-studded Saint John sporting event this weekend
- Fundy Trail connections to get $45M upgrade
- Family feels trapped in unsafe Moncton apartment until affordable home is found
- Matt Minglewood on rocking into his 70s and getting thrown out of Fort McMurray
- Hallelujah! Symphony NB concert to raise funds for cathedral renos
- Under the ice of lakes: 'There is a lot alive and active down there'
- Employers get 'sticker shock' as workers' compensation premiums rise
- Homelessness won't be solved without more rent supplements