Questions and answers about changes to preschool autism services
Air Date: Jan 06, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Woodstock parent Sloan Rees and Autism Intervention Services CEO Danielle Pelletier on the move to a single service provider
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
It's that time of year again. CBC New Brunswick's investigative reportin' Gas Guru Robert Jones unfurls his predictions for the year ahead.
Woonerfs are meant to be pedestrian-friendly streets but Fredericton's version has an unusual characteristic: free 30-minute parking that might attract more cars than people to this area.
A Dalhousie councillor was once again thrown out of a town meeting on Monday night, after refusing to apologize to the mayor and other members of council for allegedly swearing and insulting colleagues and staff.
Does the Inclusion program need to be modified? If it is modified, what changes would be appropriate? The political panel addresses those points.
Top News Headlines
- People forced from homes in freezing temperatures with 24 hours notice
- Saint John police chief surprises many with retirement announcement
- 4 people escape house fire in Fredericton early Sunday
- New Medavie president pledges to maintain extramural health services
- Bail for convicted toddler killer a possible 1st for New Brunswick
- Man leads police on high-speed pursuit through Fredericton's north side
- Poor snow conditions delay openings at New Brunswick ski hills
- Justin Bourque gets 5 life sentences, no chance of parole for 75 years
- Problems mount for Cooke Aquaculture on U.S. West Coast
- 'Flames were coming through the roof': Former Fredericton art gallery destroyed
- Fail Wars: Fans 'very disappointed' with Star Wars sound issues
- Birdwatchers gather for annual Christmas count, hoping for a rare sighting