Hiking the Fundy Footpath
Air Date: Jul 19, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Hiking NB's James Donald takes us to Little Salmon River, the Eye of the Needle and the 'Grand Canyon of New Brunswick'
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Heavy rain caused water levels to rise in Hoyt, N.B., on Saturday morning. The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding.
The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding like many parts of New Brunswick.
This week the panel debates the controversial deal to give Medavie control over extra-mural care, Tele-Care.
East Coast folk get a passing grade in a good Samaritan test set up by the region's credit unions.
Top News Headlines
- Welcome to the neighbourhood. Have you read the terms of service?
- Guelph university prof put on leave after allegedly telling aid worker to 'control' student
- Police locate mother of newborn reported found outdoors in Toronto
- Federal NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh engaged to clothing designer Gurkiran Kaur
- Musquash, N.B., residents free to return home as dam's water levels recede
- Flooding widespread throughout New Brunswick after weekend storm
- New Brunswick mom warns other parents after children buried in snow
- Swiss ban against boiling lobster alive brings smiles — at first
- New Brunswick's wild weather causes chaos across the province
- 89 vessels broke speed limit designed to protect North Atlantic right whales
- Property owners hurt by flood given special line to report damage
- Wet, windy and warm weather wreaks havoc in Atlantic Canada
- Hoyt firefighters rescue people, animals — community 'devastated' about damage to historic bridge
- Thousands face power outages, flooding as heavy rains wallop New Brunswick
- Police dog easily tracks down Saint John steak thief
- New grocery store in Edmundston, N.B. opens with zero waste policy