Half a million fish die as company goes belly up
Air Date: Mar 20, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Neville Crabbe of the Atlantic Salmon federation reacts to news of a huge sea lice infestation at a salmon farm in Passamaquoddy Bay
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Master carpenter Jeremy Burrill felt boxed out of the casket market by local funeral homes. So he came up with an Ikea-like alternative for $699.
University of New Brunswick student Javon Masters is only 26 points away from becoming the all-time leading scorer in U Sports basketball history.
Heavy rain caused water levels to rise in Hoyt, N.B., on Saturday morning. The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding.
The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding like many parts of New Brunswick.
Top News Headlines
- Becca Schofield, N.B. teen who inspired #BeccaToldMeTo campaign, has died
- Odd squirrel sighting could make you think you've gone nuts
- What's closed on Family Day in N.B.
- First Nations Mrs. Universe winner shares how culture saved her
- Longtime UNB lecturer alleges racism after being passed over for job
- Strike-throwing Saint John native joins Blue Jays for spring training
- Man and woman attacked during Moncton home invasion
- Becca Schofield's life and memory a lasting 'legacy' of kindness
- Two years of travel plans nearly spoiled by new mail-out licences
- Messy, wet weather to cover most of New Brunswick
- EMO wants Fredericton residents to be ready to head for hills, if necessary
- Photographer captures fisher and other elusive animals creeping around same spot