Half a million fish die as company goes belly up
Air Date: Mar 20, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Neville Crabbe of the Atlantic Salmon federation reacts to news of a huge sea lice infestation at a salmon farm in Passamaquoddy Bay
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
The panel assembles to discuss marijuana legalization in the province. The Gallant government is pushing ahead toward next July's deadline but opposition voices wonder whether New Brunswick will be ready.
Here's how the species came to be in such deep trouble.
Riverview teen Becca Schofield, who has terminal brain cancer, said it is the acts of kindness she sees every day that keep her going.
Dan and Jacques look at the cabinet shuffle, including three Liberal departures and the premier's new role in Saint John, as well as the latest CRA polling and the potential demise of the Energy East pipeline.
Top News Headlines
- McDonald's owes apology to child who saved up change, says fellow customer
- Why did the chicken cross the road? 'He's got a Tim Hortons addiction'
- How it feels to be a $15,000 winner — for a few minutes
- Johnny Burke, Canada's 'hidden gem' of country music, dies
- Talk of tax reform yields frosty reception for Federal Finance Minister
- 3 anglophone students tackle university entirely in French
- Pot producer to hold job fair to keep up with demand
- 'National treasure': Edmundston gives up its Lancaster bomber
- Canada geese treated for 'angel wing' at Atlantic Wildlife Institute
- Monctonians call for stoplights on Millennium Boulevard to stop speeders
- 7 right whales entangled this summer, new data shows
- Dieppe woman walks to raise awareness about bladder cancer