Half a million fish die as company goes belly up
Air Date: Mar 20, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Neville Crabbe of the Atlantic Salmon federation reacts to news of a huge sea lice infestation at a salmon farm in Passamaquoddy Bay
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Rain and Fog
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Cathy Berry cuts hair for Moncton's homeless and working poor through the Humanity Project.
Memorial Cup merchandise featuring the Sea Dogs had Saint John incorrectly spelled.
Wesley Babin, 9, created a sculpture for the Doodle 4 Google contest that represents his vision for the country's future.
Master keys to NB Housing apartments were lost or stolen three times in a nine-month span, costing the low-income housing corporation multiple headaches and more than $213,000 to fix so far.
Top News Headlines
- 911 operator who told Winnipeg mail carrier to give CPR followed rules, city says
- Last surviving Dionne quintuplets hope to preserve childhood home
- Trump’s potential probe into Manchester leaks would likely face real challenges — here are 3
- Conservatives gather to pick a leader at the scene of Harper's last stand
- Misspelled Saint John Sea Dogs merchandise irks fans at Memorial Cup
- Dreams in flames: The airship Hindenburg and its captain, my great-grandfather
- 'We were completely blown away:' Google Canada praises Moncton fourth-grader's Google doodle design
- Several people in hospital after car crashes into Moncton transit bus
- N.B. man sentenced for sexual assaults on 4-year-old girl
- 'Trial offers' dupe Atlantic Canadians into paying for unwanted skin-care products
- 'I can't go back behind again': 2 women still fighting Phoenix pay problems
- 82-year-old Minto woman dies after being struck by car
- Wondering what's closed on Victoria Day? We've got you covered
- Sleeping on death row? Dorchester jail-turned-lodgings promises good rest
- Group forms to combat unsafe, illegal ATV use in province
- 108 lose jobs in overnight fire at Miscou Island fish plant